Maps and Campaign Information

masuro
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Maps and Campaign Information

#1 Post by masuro »

In this thread I will be posting maps and other campaign information as you need it.
Find campaign information at Beoling Net.

masuro
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Area Around Beoling

#2 Post by masuro »

Here is a small scale map of the area around Beoling. One hex is one mile. To the west of Beoling you can see the rock with the pine tree on top of it. Just below is the bog. The streams coming from the hills and leading to Beoling are quite small and can, in places, be easily crossed on foot. The orange line following the coast is a well-maintained road used for trade. Hills coloured green are those places where enough trees grow to be called a wood. Otherwise, the rocky hills have grasses and some bushes growing on them.
Attachments
img060_01.JPG
img060_01.JPG (413.55 KiB) Viewed 1097 times

masuro
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Maps and Campaign Information

#3 Post by masuro »

Here is a newer and larger map of the area around Beoling. All the villages you can see come under the jurisdiction of Beoling. They pay taxes for protection and the Beoling government helps to keep the paths and roads maintained.
Some seaside villages don't yet have names and I may add strongholds and other features later. If you keep going down the valley past Druid's Wood you will come to barbarian settlements. Barbarians are those who refused the technology and crafts given to humans by the elves and dwarves when they escaped from the evil in the north many, many years ago. They are often unhappy about civilised humans taking more of their land and sometimes raid villages.
Lost Mountain is called that because if happens to be separate from the others. It isn't shrouded in mist and hard to find or anything. Although the mountains look smooth on my map, they are actually rough with lots of broken rocks, crags, etc. Perhaps I've said before, but think of the Scottish mountains for an idea of what they look like.
The village just below Beoling is Wheatley. It's a bit hard to read.
To give you an idea of scale, the distance between Beoling and Pinetop Rock is 3 miles.
Attachments
img062.jpg
img062.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1069 times

Return to “Suthdael Campaign”