Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: Chapter 7: Something Rotten In Greyhawk

#162 Post by Stonjuz »

Rukellian wrote: "The sewer network should run underneath the temple vault in question, right? Since we are no longer welcome into the city as of present, it would seem as if we will need to make use of this network to sneak in...." .
This plan has come to fruition. The party finds itself within reach of the temple.
Climbing out?

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#163 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Not exactly what else he is needed for at this point Strongarm stops and awaits the groups decision. "Well I believe this is where you were hoping to get to." Strongarm steps to the side and just stands there holding his torch and trying to scrape the "muck" from his clothing with the trowel.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#164 Post by Rukellian »

"FINALLY," the doctor exlaims with an excessive amount of joy. He is quick to exit the sewers, but before he does so he will turn his head around and say to the dwarf, "thank you for your assistance; if we are to take the route underneath the city once more, we might just very well depend on your navigational skills again, and I am pretty sure that we will not be walking out of the city any time soon..." The doctor looks to the others as he says this, almost as if he was tring to get confirmation on the idea.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Majik
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#165 Post by Majik »

Gilnes laughs quietly at Strongarm's joke, and responds "The fools at the sewer department have lost a most remarkable asset in Strongarm. Much to our advantage." Gilnes motions to shake his hand but notices his are less than sanitary, changes the motion into a wink and a salute.

Then Gilnes looks up in the direction the doctor went, "Perhaps in the absence of a goodly priest, the good doctor could do with a little fighter support?"

For the DM: [1d100] = 90[1d20] = 9[1d10] = 4[1d8] = 7[1d6] = 2[1d4] = 3
Everyday I'm hustlin, everyday I'm hustlin
Everyday I'm, everyday I'm, everyday I'm hustlin

GreyWolfVT

#166 Post by GreyWolfVT »

;) Strongarm returns the wink and adds a nod. Then finishes scraping the muck off and takes out a rag to wipe his hands clean "Sorry I'd have shook yer hand had it not been this dirty from my little slip earlier." Strongarm takes a slight bow to the folks he navigated through the sewers then just stands there looking as if he were a "lost child" not sure where to go next.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#167 Post by wolfpack »

come with us if you wish. We look to face down an evil most foul.

cobbler says as he exits the sewer

GreyWolfVT

#168 Post by GreyWolfVT »

With that Strongarm follows the group out of the sewers.

grey_starr
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#169 Post by grey_starr »

*Benson, last out, to Strongarm* ... Not that you have a choice but to come - unless you're paying me back, and giving up the room and board for the week?

*To Gilnes* Can you make it like no one came out? and perhaps make it so no-one else can? Keeping in mind we might want back in...
Grey Starr - Try my D&D name generators...

GreyWolfVT

#170 Post by GreyWolfVT »

"Paid?, I aint been paid yet." Strongarm says in as best a jesting voice as possible. "Don't suppose there is a good bath in this temple and maybe a set of clean clothes." Strongarm says in all sincerity.

Majik
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#171 Post by Majik »

Gilnes nods and after the last member has ascended into the temple, proceeds to relock and trap the entrance,
For the DM: [1d100] = 10[1d20] = 13[1d10] = 6[1d8] = 2[1d6] = 4[1d4] = 4
Everyday I'm hustlin, everyday I'm hustlin
Everyday I'm, everyday I'm, everyday I'm hustlin

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#172 Post by Stonjuz »

Majik wrote:Gilnes nods and after the last member has ascended into the temple, proceeds to relock and trap the entrance,
For the DM: [1d100] = 10[1d20] = 13[1d10] = 6[1d8] = 2[1d6] = 4[1d4] = 4
ednichols wrote:we'll see if the DM allows it. :)
Relocking the temple gate is no problem.
Trapsetting is not possible, as Talaseka hurries everyone past the inner courtyard and says, "Ïf we cannot be safe here than all is lost already."
As the party approaches the steams and baths, the sense of being watched is prevelant, but the paladin tries to comfort the uneasiness by saying that the clerics are ready to defend the place at a moments notice.

Return to “The Inn of the Unseen Servant - Greyhawk 2.5e”