Maps

archolewa
archolewa
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Maps

#1 Post by archolewa »

This is where I will be posting any world and city maps.

Player made maps for dungeons and the like will be given their own threads (probably one per adventure) for easy reference.

Below is a map of the world's geography, to give some context. It was generated using Azgaar's Fantasy Map Generator: https://azgaar.github.io/Fantasy-Map-Generator/

Major regions referenced in Princess Flora's speech are marked on the map, as is the Kinslayer's Maw, the fortress he built on the front lines to watch his final victory. The straightline distance from the westernmost tip of the Last Refuge of Free Peoples, to the eastern edge of the continent is about 4000 miles. For context, the distance from San Fransisco to New York City is just under 3000. So, yeah you guys probably aren't going to be seeing much of what's here.

Kinslayer 2024-05-15-16-38.png
Kinslayer 2024-05-15-16-38.png (784.98 KiB) Viewed 38 times

Below is a zoomed in version of the map that shows the Last Refuge. The Thornwall and Kinslayer's Maw have been marked (Kinslayer's Maw is roughly 20 miles away). Most of the penninsula is made up of forests, temperate rainforests and temperate deciduous (the continent in general is rather cold, you guys are pretty close to the south pole of this world).
Attachments
Last Refuge.png
Last Refuge.png (377.93 KiB) Viewed 38 times
archolewa
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Maps

#2 Post by archolewa »

Just realized I got my east and west switched on the Amber Seas...

Return to “Shadow of the Kinslayer (Dark Dungeons X)”