OOC Chatter

Eris
Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: OOC Chatter

#21 Post by Eris »

ateno wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:12 pm People might multiple, trying to cover bases.

So I will be going into surgery tomorrow (Friday). Its a 2-3 hour surgery and 2-3 days in the hosp with 3-5 weeks off work. Please npc me appropriately until I am more coherent. :)

Eric
Good luck, hope all goes extremely well!
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#22 Post by Eris »

To my three active players ateno, ffilz, and joertexas I think I'm going to end this game. I'm sorry, but I feel stuck, the system isn't cutting it for me and I feel too spread out.

What I'd like to do consolidate all my Fantasy/DnD games into one (this one and Lakeside & Beyond), so I'd be running one Traveller and one DnD game on here. That, I feel, I can manage and keep the games going and interesting for everybody.

Eric and JR are already in my Lakeside & Beyond game. Frank what would you think about moving your character over to that game, or creating a new one for it?

Because, and the other shoe drops...

I don't know if you've seen the thread in Looking for Players or Games, but I've been talking seriously about running a Basic Rules/Hardcore Mode 5e game set in the Nentir Vale. With 5 or 6 folks expressing interest, so far, I feel sort of committed to running a game for them.

I'd like to do it with you guys (Terry, Darithe and Bob if he ever posts) included. You'd need to redo your PC's as second or third level 5e Basic Rules/Hardcore Mode characters and you might be in a larger group, but I think it would be fun.

If I get a "no don't do it" from y'all, or from the Lakeside & Beyond gang, I'll have to rethink things. Please, let me know what you think.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by joertexas »

Eris wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:13 am To my three active players ateno, ffilz, and joertexas I think I'm going to end this game. I'm sorry, but I feel stuck, the system isn't cutting it for me and I feel too spread out.

What I'd like to do consolidate all my Fantasy/DnD games into one (this one and Lakeside & Beyond), so I'd be running one Traveller and one DnD game on here. That, I feel, I can manage and keep the games going and interesting for everybody.

Eric and JR are already in my Lakeside & Beyond game. Frank what would you think about moving your character over to that game, or creating a new one for it?

Because, and the other shoe drops...

I don't know if you've seen the thread in Looking for Players or Games, but I've been talking seriously about running a Basic Rules/Hardcore Mode 5e game set in the Nentir Vale. With 5 or 6 folks expressing interest, so far, I feel sort of committed to running a game for them.

I'd like to do it with you guys (Terry, Darithe and Bob if he ever posts) included. You'd need to redo your PC's as second or third level 5e Basic Rules/Hardcore Mode characters and you might be in a larger group, but I think it would be fun.

If I get a "no don't do it" from y'all, or from the Lakeside & Beyond gang, I'll have to rethink things. Please, let me know what you think.
As in the other game, I'm fine with this plan.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#24 Post by ffilz »

I'm in. I think I'll create a new PC though. I realized I'm already running a Dwarf Fighter/Thief (AD&D 1e) in another online game (not here).

Tell me what forum to go to and how to roll up and I'll see what I get...
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#25 Post by Eris »

ffilz wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:16 pm I'm in. I think I'll create a new PC though. I realized I'm already running a Dwarf Fighter/Thief (AD&D 1e) in another online game (not here).

Tell me what forum to go to and how to roll up and I'll see what I get...
That's great!

New PC is fine and I'll give all the details once I get a few things straightened out. One of the details is making sure that Eric (ateno) is aware of what is going on. Eric is recovering from surgery and probably isn't back looking at the games yet.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#26 Post by Eris »

I've got us a Forum for the combined game! Everyone has been added to the forum, come on over to
The Silver Vale (5e)
and post a "hello" message in OOC Chatter so we'll all know we made it! :)
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee

Return to “Nentir Vale Adventures (SFA/TD Hack)”