Chapter 7: I7 - Baltron's Beacon

GreyWolfVT
Darklin2
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Chapter 7: I7 - Baltron's Beacon

#301 Post by Darklin2 »

Grimnar

Looks like as good a place as any to stop and water the flowers. So we camping here or just passing through. Makes a difference where I water.

He tosses his pack by a tree and heads to the edge of the bushes to water the plants.
All things are possible through Magic.
Darklin Sylvanas- Fighter/Magic-User - Big Shiny Island (1E)
Sai Eranthor - Cleric / Fighter/Mage - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures (2E)

Edeldhur
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#302 Post by Edeldhur »

Telurion

Telurion makes a check of the perimeter, wanting to get familiarized with the camp site - if anything untoward springs on them during their rest, he wants to be prepared - "I can take the first watch" - he informs once he is back.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#303 Post by shaidar »

Weston

"I will be happy to take first or last watch so I can recover my spells. I have two healing spells available for anyone who needs them."

BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

#304 Post by BaltoBruiser »

Karvoud

I too have the ability to heal anyone who is wounded through the power of Kagyar.
Standard Watch Order
1st Watch - Weston & Kravoud & Therick
2nd Watch - Egon & Reywald
3rd Watch - Delsenora & Trist & Grimnar
per PC listing...

Telurion maybe you should relieve Reywald and let them work the 1st watch or 3rd watch

Edeldhur
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#305 Post by Edeldhur »

Telurion

"No problem at all - I can take the second watch" - the man agreed.

tristenc
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#306 Post by tristenc »

i'm good w anything

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#307 Post by Rex »

Egon

I am good with anything. The watch order looks fine to me.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#308 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Durand nods his head and only keeps going until the first rest area campsite to the side of the road appears "There good enough, there 's a stream over there, a hitchin' post for the horses and a good spot to setup camp." he points to the stream you can hear off to the northeast side of the camp. This looks like a well used campsite just enough out of way of the road to be undisturbed by anyone passing by and at night if there campfire is concealed nobody would notice. Quinn sets up a spot where she can keep watch as Durand tends to the horses. Everyone talks about watch orders and realizes with the 2 rescues Durand & Quinn there are 12 of them and enough that 2 to 3 can take a watch shift together.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#309 Post by Cwreando »

Trist

Trist says, "I'll scout around the area bit with Jivet. It should be a decent place to rest. You never know though in the wild. Anything can happen."

"Jivet, please do a fly by around the area invisible and see if you spot anything. 100 yards radius should do."

Trist helps with setting up camp getting a fire going in a good place not far from the stream and not too close either.
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

GreyWolfVT

#310 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Watch Shift updates: after he camp gets settled and setup each group for watch takes their shift turns. First shift is fairly uneventful. Some wildlife is seen but other than that not much else besides the traveler here and there but none bother the group at the site. Second shift now that it is darker however does have some excitement. A battered-looking figure suddenly emerges from the darkness. They seam relieved to see the campsite and group. "Excuse me, I'm quite pleased to find you. I've been searching for a spot to rest for some time. Would you all mind if I joined you? I was just traveling back home from a long trip and before I knew it darkness settled in and I was nowhere near an inn." the voice sounds female and speaks perfect common. The figure holds their hands out palms up to show they are not armed.

Actions?
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#311 Post by Rex »

Egon

Assuming second watch.

Loudly, "Stop there and identify yourself."

Kicks the closest sleeper awake.

GreyWolfVT

#312 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Female Figure stops "I'm sorry I just wanted to stay somewhere safe for the rest of the night. My name is Cloie." she says.

Return to “GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures (2e)”