OOC I

thirdkingdom
thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: OOC I

#241 Post by thirdkingdom »

sulldawga wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:47 pm tk, does it make sense for you to just give us a number in gold pieces to represent the supplies we're buying for the goblins, rather than have to spell it out?

Sorry, I missed this! Let's say 100 gp worth of supplies. You don't even have to specify stuff.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#243 Post by shaidar »

get well soon TK.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#244 Post by sulldawga »

I'm out of town for a hockey tournament this weekend. Back to posting on Sunday.

BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

#245 Post by BaltoBruiser »

TK

Love the new avatar!

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#246 Post by sulldawga »

Going on vacation tomorrow. Back on Friday. Not sure how much I'll be able to post in between.

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#247 Post by shaidar »

sulldawga wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:52 pm I guess Atticus woke up and chose violence today!
We'll no one else wanted to make the first move and he is chaotic.

It's a shame to waste a good surprise.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#248 Post by sulldawga »

Themon is a warlock, in the end he is down with Chaos!

Dicey
Tracker
Tracker

#249 Post by Dicey »

With 3 hp, Dirk’s adventure may be short lived if hand-to-hand melee breaks out :lol:

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#250 Post by sulldawga »

I think almost all of us are one d6 away from the next life...

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#251 Post by shaidar »

It's the old-school way.

BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

#252 Post by BaltoBruiser »

Brooku the meat shield to the rescue?

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#253 Post by shaidar »

Sorry if things go badly.

kalstone
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#254 Post by kalstone »

Does precognition take an action? If so, which round does that action go in? The round where the roll was changed or the current round?

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#255 Post by thirdkingdom »

kalstone wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:04 pm Does precognition take an action? If so, which round does that action go in? The round where the roll was changed or the current round?
It is currently middle of Round 1, with y'all acting last. I stopped the action to let everyone declare an action. Precog happens freely, at any time in the round, without taking an action.

BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

#256 Post by BaltoBruiser »

Did I miss the how to get the dice roller set up? Is there a campaign number? I wanted to use the dice roller before but was not sure how?

VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#257 Post by VonAlric »

BaltoBruiser wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:25 am Did I miss the how to get the dice roller set up? Is there a campaign number? I wanted to use the dice roller before but was not sure how?
I don't remember a campaign number for this game but did mine without one. I just created a new character name and did not fill in the campaign number. From there, I just created the macros I wanted to use.
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#258 Post by VonAlric »

Dicey wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:02 am Can someone explain the Cleave ability of a fighter? I couldn’t find it in OSE or the House Rules thread.

I realize my previous post with rolls labeled Round Two should have been Round One, given it followed the Surprise Round.
Cleaving allows the character the ability to immediately attack an adjacent enemy if the first one that they face is killed by their attack. They can cleave a number of times equal to their HD, so a first level fighter can only cleave once. Other classes that can cleave may do it at different rates.
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

BaltoBruiser
Ranger
Ranger

#259 Post by BaltoBruiser »

VonAlric wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:08 am
BaltoBruiser wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:25 am Did I miss the how to get the dice roller set up? Is there a campaign number? I wanted to use the dice roller before but was not sure how?
I don't remember a campaign number for this game but did mine without one. I just created a new character name and did not fill in the campaign number. From there, I just created the macros I wanted to use.
Thank you!

Dicey
Tracker
Tracker

#260 Post by Dicey »

VonAlric wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:15 am
Dicey wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:02 am Can someone explain the Cleave ability of a fighter? I couldn’t find it in OSE or the House Rules thread.

I realize my previous post with rolls labeled Round Two should have been Round One, given it followed the Surprise Round.
Cleaving allows the character the ability to immediately attack an adjacent enemy if the first one that they face is killed by their attack. They can cleave a number of times equal to their HD, so a first level fighter can only cleave once. Other classes that can cleave may do it at different rates.
Thank you. I believe my first attack in round one killed a foe, so I would get a cleave. That second attack was the dervish whirlwind attack, not a cleave.

Return to “The Redoubt of the Crocodile Kings (BX/OSE)”