Awakening: Bingket Uzonqun

TheMyth
TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Awakening: Bingket Uzonqun

#21 Post by TheMyth »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:13 pm Bingkit wasting no time will rush past the disabled robot before it reactivates. "Sure glad that worked." he says to himself as he moves down the hallway past the robot going the direction it came from.
Bingkit finds himself at a four-way intersection.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#22 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bingkit looking at the options he starts to feel frustrated "Why am I an agent of Torchwood being held in a place like this! So unprofessional!" he says annoyed at the situation he decides to go left at the four way intersection. Moving at a speed walking pace rather than a run. Looking as he goes hoping to find another door to somewhere.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

#23 Post by TheMyth »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:03 pm Bingkit looking at the options he starts to feel frustrated "Why am I an agent of Torchwood being held in a place like this! So unprofessional!" he says annoyed at the situation he decides to go left at the four way intersection. Moving at a speed walking pace rather than a run. Looking as he goes hoping to find another door to somewhere.
Bingkit sees another intersection up ahead. And he hears something... A motorcycle?

GreyWolfVT

#24 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bingkit tilting his head awkwardly he listens and shakes his head thinking it must be something else maybe another roboot "Nope, that can't be a motorcycle who in their right mind would do that inside with no ventilation. Can't be that no, must be another of those annoying robots." he says to himself clearly trying to make sense of things by saying his thoughts out loud. He continues moving going towards the sound though he thinks perhaps this is a bad idea he can't stop his curiosity from getting the better of him.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

#25 Post by TheMyth »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:58 pm Bingkit tilting his head awkwardly he listens and shakes his head thinking it must be something else maybe another roboot "Nope, that can't be a motorcycle who in their right mind would do that inside with no ventilation. Can't be that no, must be another of those annoying robots." he says to himself clearly trying to make sense of things by saying his thoughts out loud. He continues moving going towards the sound though he thinks perhaps this is a bad idea he can't stop his curiosity from getting the better of him.
You realize Insatiable Curiosity is a Bad Trait that would give Bingkit an extra point, right?

Would you like to make some edits?

TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

#26 Post by TheMyth »

While you consider editting your character....

Up ahead, a motorcycle roars into the intersection. A helmetted female form dressed in riding leathers looks in your direction.....

GreyWolfVT

#27 Post by GreyWolfVT »

You realize Insatiable Curiosity is a Bad Trait that would give Bingkit an extra point, right?

[/quote]

Yes I do note than and will add it.

Bingkit moves a little closer hoping the female can hear him better he calls to her "Who might you be? And why do you have a motorcycle running indoors with no ventilation?" he talks loudly in effort to be heard over the motorcycle.

TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

#28 Post by TheMyth »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:01 pm

Yes I do note than and will add it.
Insatiable Curiosity is worth 1CP. How will you spend it?

TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

#29 Post by TheMyth »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:01 pm
Bingkit moves a little closer hoping the female can hear him better he calls to her "Who might you be? And why do you have a motorcycle running indoors with no ventilation?" he talks loudly in effort to be heard over the motorcycle.
The woman yells back:

"What the hell are you doing!"

But Bingkit notices something odd...

He's been on Earth long enough to know that the woman spoke to him in Italian, but somehow, in his brain, it was translated it into English!

GreyWolfVT

#30 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bingkit "What does it look like I am doing, I'm standing here." he says hopefully it translates from whatever he is speaking to italian. :)

GreyWolfVT

#31 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bingkit "What does it look like I am doing, I'm standing here." he says hopefully it translates from whatever he is speaking to italian. :)
If not the best he can do is "Sprechen Sie Englisch?" learning German in RL so my bad for pretending my character knows it. ;)

TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

#32 Post by TheMyth »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am Bingkit "What does it look like I am doing, I'm standing here." he says hopefully it translates from whatever he is speaking to italian. :)
If not the best he can do is "Sprechen Sie Englisch?" learning German in RL so my bad for pretending my character knows it. ;)
Haha and I just translated the German to Italian in the other thread.

TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

#33 Post by TheMyth »

GreyWolfVT wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am Bingkit "What does it look like I am doing, I'm standing here." he says hopefully it translates from whatever he is speaking to italian. :)
The woman replies in English, "Yes I speak English. How did you get here? I am not sure how I ended up here or where here even is."

GreyWolfVT

#34 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bingkit shrugs and replies "I do not know. I just woke up here in another room. I do not know how or why I am here."

TheMyth
Ranger
Ranger

#35 Post by TheMyth »

The woman turns away from Bingkit to face forward and yells:

"Stop and identify yourself!"

TheMyth
Ranger