New Game Request

This forum is for users to make requests of the admins. This includes starting new campaigns, archiving old campaigns, adding player sub-forums to existing campaigns, and anything else that the user cannot do and must be completed by admins.
Edeldhur
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

New Game Request

#1 Post by Edeldhur »

It seems my interest thread seems to have garnered sufficient traction.

Would it be possible to get a forum created for it?

Name: Edeldhur's Swords & Wizardry incursion

The ruleset: Swords & Wizardry

Recruiting thread link: viewtopic.php?t=13441

Private and public forums within the game: Do these need to be created right away, or will I be able to create them in the future?

Thank you in advance!

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

Re: New Game Request

#2 Post by dmw71 »

A new forum -- Edeldhur's Swords & Wizardry Incursion (S&W) -- has been set up for your game.

You have been set as the moderator for your forum, and you should also be able to make 'sticky' posts. To add users to your group so that they can post in your forum, follow the instructions outlined here: How to add players to your campaign.

Please consult the 'How to make and find your campaign ID' if you're unfamiliar with the Unseen Servant dice roller.

Feel free to reply if you have any questions or issues and an admin will be able to assist.

Good luck with your campaign, and have fun!

Edeldhur wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:46 am Private and public forums within the game: Do these need to be created right away, or will I be able to create them in the future?
These are something we admins will need to set up for you, but they can definitely be added at a later time. Just reply here in this thread if/when you need them and we can get them set up for you.

Thanks,
Dave
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

Edeldhur
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#3 Post by Edeldhur »

Thanks!

Edeldhur
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#4 Post by Edeldhur »

Am I able to create a Private thread for myself in this game, or would this be something which needs to be requested here? Thank you :)

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#5 Post by dmw71 »

Edeldhur wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:08 pm Am I able to create a Private thread for myself in this game, or would this be something which needs to be requested here?
Private forums are something that need to be requested here.

You should now see a new 'Referee Notes' forum, which is private to you (and the site admins). I chose "referee" because that is the title used in the S&W rules, but it can be renamed to whatever you'd like (e.g. DM, GM, Edeldhur, etc...). Just let us know.
-- Project --
-- DM --

Edeldhur
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#6 Post by Edeldhur »

dmw71 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:35 pm
Edeldhur wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:08 pm Am I able to create a Private thread for myself in this game, or would this be something which needs to be requested here?
Private forums are something that need to be requested here.

You should now see a new 'Referee Notes' forum, which is private to you (and the site admins). I chose "referee" because that is the title used in the S&W rules, but it can be renamed to whatever you'd like (e.g. DM, GM, Edeldhur, etc...). Just let us know.
Thank you for the quick reply, and for using the Referee notation - the attention it is much appreciated, and I like it!

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#7 Post by dmw71 »

Edeldhur wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:03 pm Thank you for the quick reply, and for using the Referee notation - the attention it is much appreciated, and I like it!
Of course! We aim to please.

Also, tangentially on topic, I literally just received an email about this:

I'm definitely tempted by the Fiends and Foes book... and maybe the adventures as well.
-- Project --
-- DM --

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#8 Post by dmw71 »

dmw71 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:15 pm I'm definitely tempted by the Fiends and Foes book... and maybe the adventures as well.
Got to keep supporting awesome creators (and Matt Finch definitely qualifies). I actually just backed everything -- digitally.
S&W.jpeg
S&W.jpeg (33.07 KiB) Viewed 69 times
-- Project --
-- DM --

Edeldhur
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#9 Post by Edeldhur »

dmw71 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:15 pm
Edeldhur wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:03 pm Thank you for the quick reply, and for using the Referee notation - the attention it is much appreciated, and I like it!
Of course! We aim to please.

Also, tangentially on topic, I literally just received an email about this:

I'm definitely tempted by the Fiends and Foes book... and maybe the adventures as well.
Yep, been looking into it myself... S&W Complete Revised has been the one of the few 'decent' physical Kickstarter I have come across last year. I live in Europe, and they managed a good estimate of shipping costs, and when things still went wrong in my country's customs they refunded me on the excess costs. Pretty amazing.

So Mythmere Games is one of the few companies I would consider backing for an actual hardcopy, instead of only digital content. But this time around, the 'all-in' seems a bit too much for me. So I will have to take a closer look - definitely the hardcover for the 'The Book of Options' or 'Fiends and Foes' + the PDF for the adventures (been looking forward to a 'newer' version of Tomb of the Iron God). Needs a closer look though :)

Return to “Admin Requests”