Revenge On The Sun Priest

OGRE MAGE
subaltari
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Revenge On The Sun Priest

#121 Post by subaltari »

OGRE MAGE wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:05 pmAll of them holding out long glaives and halberds, trying to stab at the Berserker from a distance so she can't get close enough to attack them herself. (I will need a Test of Dex along with each attack from now on)
Interesting rule... and I'll count my blessings that we aren't playing with Attacks of Opportunity. :razz:

Two attacks this round:

fail

pass

Seeing the soldiers begin to assert their cunning and discipline, Tuurma's lips curl back from her teeth in a grimace as she squares off against the front rank of four. Her first lunge is foiled by the bristling poleaxes, but with a wolfen grunt her next one pushes the long wooden shafts aside, and lands on its black-liveried target.

Hope I read that correctly.
Hvalreki's Repo Men (CT): Gabe Garcia, 7A8772 age 22 (1 term Marines); Autorifle-1, Cutlass-2, Tactics-1, Vacc-1.
OM's Wandering Windswept Wastelands (Hyperborea 3e): Magda thugatêr Erebos, 2nd level Ixian Witch
Spearmint's Barrowmaze (1e): Elbart, 1st level human 'riverman'

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#122 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Oh, I have been attacking, I just can't roll for crap! :lol:

Murdering Everyone For Goodness Sake
Fate Is A Nasty Mistress

This time when Tuurma slashes at those in front of her, they use their weapons to defend themselves instead of attacking. She is able to wound another guard all the same, but the attacks she takes from behind her are devastating this time around. 12 dam A normal person would have already fallen from the amount of damage she has taken, but despite her many wounds, the enraged Berserker fights on.

Over the shouts of the crowd, a single voice can suddenly be heard ringing out through the side streets.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS COMMOTION? STOP THIS FIGHTING IMMEDIATELY!!!"

The crowd noise dies down slightly, though in her current position in between the factions of guards, Tuurma can't see the man who is speaking. Not that it makes much difference to her at the moment.

Action?

Cormag (F2) FA:2 AC:4 -7/19 Unconscious/Stabilized
Tuurma (B2) FA:2 AC:4 -2/22 Rage Duration:1

subaltari
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#123 Post by subaltari »

She can fight at negative HP, and still has a round of rage left? Thanks, don't mind if I do... :mrgreen:

First attack blocked by WC 4 users, second and third get through

Hvalreki's Repo Men (CT): Gabe Garcia, 7A8772 age 22 (1 term Marines); Autorifle-1, Cutlass-2, Tactics-1, Vacc-1.
OM's Wandering Windswept Wastelands (Hyperborea 3e): Magda thugatêr Erebos, 2nd level Ixian Witch

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#124 Post by OGRE MAGE »

I thought you might enjoy that. :mrgreen:

Murdering Everyone For Goodness Sake
Fate Is A Nasty Mistress

When Tuurma ignores the command to stop fighting, instead crashing into the outstretched pikes and killing yet another guard, her fate is sealed.

Hit again from behind, just as her rage wanes, she drops to the ground in a bloody heap. The shouting man continues to yell from behind the action. "We could use someone as aggressive as her in the fighting arena."

Before he gets even a step closer, the friends of the guards she already killed get their revenge, stabbing and skewering the body of Tuurma over and over, making certain the dangerous adversary doesn't rise again. "This one is for Xanthas, and this one for Persy!" They continue this gorey onslaught until they are physically restrained by their comrades, leaving the dead woman in a mound of rendered flesh and a pool of blood that slowly soaks into the dry streets beneath her.

This ends the story of the ashen skinned Tuurma, the over aggressive Half-Blood Amazon from far off Panderos. The crowd cheers as loudly as they would in the arena, glad to see the dangerous threat eliminated for good.

Cormag (F2) FA:2 AC:4 -7/19 Unconscious/Stabilized
Tuurma (B2) FA:2 AC:4 -10/22 Very Dead

After this encounter, I didn't see any possibility of Tuurma being allowed back into normal society, so I thought this a fitting ending for her.

If you'd like to roll up a fresh PC and continue causing trouble here with Cormag, that works for me.

I will update things for the Kelt Fighter once you decide.

subaltari
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#125 Post by subaltari »

OGRE MAGE wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:47 pmThis ends the story of the ashen skinned Tuurma, the over aggressive Half-Blood Amazon from far off Panderos. The crowd cheers as loudly as they would in the arena, glad to see the dangerous threat eliminated for good.
The only thing I'd love to add is to have Tuurma transform into her 'evolved' berserker form, the white Arctic Wolf, at the moment of death. Technically that can't happen until 7th level, so it's just for fluff... :)

Return to “Wandering Windswept Wastelands (HYPERBOREA)”