Error message on accessing site

If you need support for dice roller or the forums, post here.
BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Error message on accessing site

#1 Post by BackworldTraveller »

1st time I access the site after a re-boot, I get the below messages...My issue or a site issue?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/spaceace/ajaxchat/controller/chat.php on line 220: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3027)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4149: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3027)

ToniXX
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Error message on accessing site

#2 Post by ToniXX »

It is a problem with the site. We've been talking about it here: https://www.unseenservant.us/forum/view ... 77#p690877
"Sir, our research shows that the bird is equal to or greater than the word."

Return to “Help and Support”