Science City Returns!

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
katefan
Squire
Squire

Science City Returns!

#1 Post by katefan »

Welcome to Science City, the most incredible metropolis on Earth! Here mad scientists do battle with sorcerers; pterodactyls vie for airspace with flying cars. It's survived aliens dropping rocks on it and extra-dimensional invasions. The town’s been torn apart and stitched back together again and who knows what is coming next? If you can make it as a super hero here, you can make it anywhere. You just wouldn't want to.

It's Science City, it’s 2034, weird is the new normal and the populace wouldn’t want it any other way.

Science City is a systemless pbem and is rated 2-2-2, or PG-13 if you don’t know what the three numbers mean. The video below is best viewed in HD, think of it as sort of a teaser trailer for a motion picture. A link to our Discord server where the OOC chat goes down as well as where the game's background info is stored is here: https://discord.gg/bgGVR2pzFt

https://youtu.be/-F4Mv9NoXdo?si=NlN4yfQLNMclMyFS

katefan
Squire
Squire

Re: Science City Returns!

#2 Post by katefan »

In case anyone is interested, there are still openings available in this campaign.

katefan
Squire
Squire

#3 Post by katefan »

Bumping the thread once more. Still openings. Come visit Science City! Fight crime! Be a hero! Supercon is coming!

DocHoliday81
Squire
Squire

#4 Post by DocHoliday81 »

Sounds fun, I have questions, what system are you running? How often do you require a login/ post? And if it all lines up how do I join? I'm checking your discord channel asap.

DocHoliday

katefan
Squire
Squire

#5 Post by katefan »

DocHoliday81 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:20 am Sounds fun, I have questions, what system are you running? How often do you require a login/ post? And if it all lines up how do I join? I'm checking your discord channel asap.

DocHoliday
I'm sorry you dropped out so soon and I discussed it with some people. I think the issue might have been-and please correct me if I'm wrong-is there's such a preponderance of information and no guidance on what you should be reading first. And if that is the case I do apologize. I am addressing the issue by suggesting what to read first. Checking out the PCs is always a good start so you get a feel of the sort of players you would be interacting with. Then there's the Inspirations page to get an idea of the game's tone and setting.

If you don't feel like coming back I understand completely, but let it be known the door's always open.

Return to “Looking for players or games”