Younger sister: Freya

Younger brother: Eirik

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: shaidar's PC Notes

#122 Post by shaidar »

Nothing to see here, just me drafting up a reply

Frank laughs, but there doesn't seem to be much humour in the sound. "I'm not the man I was in the 1188th, Turner. The world has moved on and so have I. Trying to assassinate me was one thing, but to involve my family...you've crossed the line, invoked Hefnd" he spits the last word out "You are not leaving with her, and if she is harmed then you will be dead before she hits the floor, courtesy of Major Nayer, and there will be no quarter for your men, merc bonded or not. Your only chance is to let her go. I need somebody to send a message to Keening for me."

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: shaidar's PC Notes

#123 Post by shaidar »

Some further musings
Frank laughs, but there doesn't seem to be much humour in the sound. "I'm not the man I was in the 1188th, Turner. The world has moved on and so have I, you should try it. Your pathetically inadequate attempt to assassinate me was one thing, but to involve my family...you've crossed the line, invoked Hefnd" he spits the last word out "You are not leaving with her, and if she is harmed then you will be dead before she hits the floor, and there will be no quarter for your men, merc bonded or not. Your only chance to leave onboard skybird 23 is to let her go, unharmed. Luckily for you, I need somebody to send a message to Keening for me."

Return to “District 268 Year 1105 (CT/CE Traveller)”