Back at it

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Back at it

#321 Post by wolfpack »

You will not gain the additonal spell until the next time you memorize prayers.

Argennian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#322 Post by Argennian »

Shelter from the harsh elements and the warmth of a fire for the evening is all good with Viktor. He nods his agreement with Scythius. "Aye, we should be ready if'n that bastard decides ta return. I'm more worried bout our horses than us bein inside here though. Well, I mean Korec's horses, actually..."

Vik will grab his 2 spears and bring in any gear and supplies the party has in the wagon before seeing to the horses. If it's possible for him to tie them up under the overhang of the porch, he'll do so. He'll also be sure that wherever they get tied up that they can be viewed from a window.

wolfpack wrote:... XP awards

855 xp each + 100 xp each for passing 2k posts = 955 xp each.
OOC: adding 955xp to character sheet! :)
Yosef Travathas: High Elf Fighter4/Magic-User3 (rredmond's Pacesetter Games "Legacy of the Unknown" OSRIC Playtest)
Brok Sterling: Human Assassin3 (ToniXX's Incursion into Newiron OSRIC Playtest)
Tanik Tremwoodak: Dwarf Cleric3 (Dave's 1e Skype Game)

DM: home-brew OSRIC "A New Hope to the West" campaign

Fireball... good!!

"What's it gonna take?"
"Everything."
tkrexx as Emm the Avenging Druid wrote:I shall burn you, and I shall sink your petty warship with fire and lightning, and the ocean shall swallow it and all aboard, and no one will remember any of you!

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#323 Post by wolfpack »

Vik leads the two old nags onto the porch and ties them to a hitching post just off to the side. Looking out the front window you can see them at the end of the porch.

Sititng next to the warm fire the companions breath a sigh of relief and finally are able to dry off their wet and dirty clothing, and make a meal of hot beans and perserved jam on stale bread found in the home. They are coming to find out that adventuring is not as exciting as they imagined in their childhood, in fact it can be a dirty and painful afair.

Osric has 1 heal left, current HP's are

Tubeedee HP: 6/5

Sergius HP: 15/9

Osric HP: 8/6

Cilian HP: 6/5

Viktor HP: 12/10

Scythius HP: 16/11

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#324 Post by Stonjuz »

heal sergius [1d8] = 4
Osric, around the fire, says to Sergius, "Thor will take care of this wound. We will all watch for him in the halls of honor when we get there brave one, but it will not be today"

zebediah
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#325 Post by zebediah »

Thank you Osric. Hopefully that weird storm will be gone by the morning. In any case I don't have the feeling our way will be getting any easier. This has all been so absurd, if we weren't on this together, all of us, I have no clue of what I would be doing. I'd probably be dead by now...

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#326 Post by wolfpack »

Creating a new thread Next Day

Return to “Aroth”