Checking Out The Caves (initial run)

OGRE MAGE
Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Checking Out The Caves (initial run)

#141 Post by Rex »

Rida

Marching order looks good to me for outdoors. Maybe inside move Keya to the rear and Rida between Loyn and Bugs? Rida shoot be able to use his crossbow and halbred over Loyn from the second rank.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#142 Post by Scott308 »

Crobeus - Human Paladin
Monsieur Rose wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:56 pm Bugs
"I'd hate to see the thing large enough to eat you."
"We've seen something big enough to eat him. Last I saw it, it was busy eating Thirteen and trying to eat me."
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Jernau35
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#143 Post by Jernau35 »

Gyb

"And Flarlanghn go with you too", Gyb replies to Stobart.

He shrugs when Bugs asks about their destination. "Hard to say without a view. Lots of tracks going in and out? Maybe not. Smoke and fire like a dragon? Definitely not! Let's see how the first ones look."
Chance of being Suprised: 33%

Hotgoblin
President of Unseen Servant
President of Unseen Servant

#144 Post by Hotgoblin »

Loyn-dwarf fighter

“Thank you and safe adventuring to you all!” He surveys the area as the other group departs.

Indoor marching order looks good Rex.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#145 Post by OGRE MAGE »

Bandit County
The Next Fork
Mid Morning

Some members of the group point out the misty visage of a stone tower they notice periodically between the hilly outcroppings in the distance, though not everyone in the group can make this out. Bugs flatly denies the possibility it being there at all, since the old Lord of these lands would never allow such a thing.

Pounding a stick in the ground with an agreement to pull it back out on the way home, the groups split up to go their separate ways. Crabgrass denotes the worth of intellect, his knowledge of multiple languages should come in very handy if the caves are indeed filled with a multitude of different humanoids.

With the promise of sharing stories over ales in the tavern soon enough, the party splits ways for now, hoping to see each other again in a few days time.

Unless you have anything further you’d like to add here, you can follow these links to your next adventures.

Renna/Unknown Cave Group: https://www.unseenservant.us/forum/view ... hp?t=13012

Loyn/CoC Group: https://www.unseenservant.us/forum/view ... hp?t=13011

Return to “Revisiting the Classics: Mod 1 “Return to Kendall Keep” (1e)”