Re: Arngeir's warning

#21 Post by shaidar »

roll away

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by Rex »

The Runestones don't actually effect Runecraft, although you can use them for that with normal chances. They increase EML for spells that require concentration and any psionic talent that is divination related (Prescience, Psychometry, and Sensitivity). I will post your reading in your private thread.

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#23 Post by Ahlmzhad »

Murgar

Rolls the runes, as they come to their places he stares at them intently. Looking a bit puzzled at first, he remains silent longer than any of you have ever seen him on a reading.

He then closes his eyes and look up mouthing a prayer or enchantment you can't be sure.

Finally looking back at the party, he looks around gathering his thoughts.

Then speaking: "Sarajin is very gracious, she has let us know the cold hard truth. We have reached a, what do you call it, a nexus. Here we sit surrounded by danger no matter the path we choose. However Sarajin loves and rewards the brave: victor or vanquished. So my counsel is for us to act boldly, find the path of most risk.
Yes this would be the path with most danger. If we succeed we will have great reward. If we fail but do so bravely and righteously we will have gained the favor of our divine mistress even in failure dying with weapon in hand. I must admit I'm not a brave man, but I do wish Sarajin's favor so I will follow her urgings. My thoughts are we determine the path that puts us on the path to most glory. To me that seems to be saving the man intended for murder, and find a way to not only save him but uncover this plot. If we can do this our rewards should be great, and if we fail then we would have died doing the right thing."

sastaz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#24 Post by sastaz »

Eldura shifts balance from left to right, while tapping her feet to some unknown beat in her head.

"That figures. If you ask the brave warrior he will advise you to face the consequences of your action with courage. Of course, I am not opposed to saving anyone from getting killed, but is there not a way to solve this in a more subtle manner? We could for example warn him? Chances are he won't believe us, but then we'll simply just have to keep lookout for any assassins or suspicious activity. But I agree, we should go."

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#25 Post by shaidar »

Arngeir listens, nodding.

"Fortune, and lord Sarajin, favours the bold, but not the foolish. We can find our way to glory in this, now we shown way."

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#26 Post by shaidar »

Arngeir

"Will stay here, in city, in case baron needs to speak to us. Not much help with fixing up fortress."

Return to “Rex's HarnWorld Campaign (HarnMaster Sandbox)”