Character Generation

sulldawga
hedonismbot
Strider
Strider

Re: Character Generation

#101 Post by hedonismbot »

Ok! I'm out of the house this evening, but I should be able to level him up to 2 and grab equipment tomorrow sometime.

I like
Marullus wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:09 pm If you want to be previously-acquainted with Gars, I am good with it. You could have been invited along and are just late arriving. (Gars is ingratiating and certainly strove to be in magical and knowledgeable circles, but likely had a similarly-dubious reputation with your school's leadership as well, given that his own magic is limited and inherited (i.e. multi-generational warlock) and not academically learned as they would respect.
I like this idea! Maybe we met in passing at the school. I like the idea that maybe it was Gar who brought the rumours or at least got Davarek to consider the option. This backbencher wizard Davarek sees Gars, all warlock-y and not constrained by the social mores of the traditional wizard hierarchy, and starts to get ideas. Possibly sings a Disney-style I Want song back in his meager cell before setting out into the great unknown.

hedonismbot
Strider
Strider

#102 Post by hedonismbot »

Marullus wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:58 pm I hadn't looked at the Arts in a long time. Since the GM is leaning into the Privation rules, this one is both really amusing for roleplay and also appropriate. 😄
Ha! I considered that one, but it didn't match my image of him being permanently disheveled and slightly uncomfortable. While he is an adventurous spirit, he's spent nearly his entire life indoors.

hedonismbot
Strider
Strider

#103 Post by hedonismbot »

Ok, I think Daravek is all ready now. I've posted the character sheet and the encumbrance.

I did end up going with Wizard's Grandeur, I ended up liking it more than I expected once I had some time to think about it.

For my second focus I also took a familiar, so Kledo the precocious monkey will be Daravek's companion as he travels to meet up with the party.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#104 Post by Marullus »

Looks very cool! 8-)

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#105 Post by Rex »

Very neat!