Off Duty #4 (OOC)

Bluehorse
Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

Re: Off Duty #4 (OOC)

#481 Post by Scott308 »

I guess that depends on what you want to do. I would recommend you archive it if it is something you are interested in continuing should Urson come back. If you are not really interested in continuing at some potential indefinite point in the future, then have the mods move it to the finished games section. I think Lionel has been my favorite character on the Servant, but if the game ends I'm ok with it. I think that we've been struggling since we got down to four players, with three I don't think it's workable.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#482 Post by Rex »

Scott has some good points. I have really enjoyed this game but if you are not feeling it and it has become a struggle it is time to wrap it up.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#483 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I honestly don't know what to do here.

I don't mind either way keep going or close the game.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#484 Post by Bluehorse »

Yeah I have to be honest at this point with so many folks needing to drop out it has kind of taking the wind out of my sails. I think I am going to ask them to put this one in storage for now and maybe we can pick it up again at a later date, but especially being in the middle of the big fight here that frankly, I was already planning on making the soft finale anyway, it makes it hard to rewrite everything all over again.

GreyWolfVT

#485 Post by GreyWolfVT »

No worries Brett I soon will be having to do the same with my game on here.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#486 Post by Scott308 »

It's been a helluva ride, gents! Thank you for running this, Brett!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#487 Post by Rex »

It has been awesome! Thanks for running a great game Brett and good luck with everything!

GreyWolfVT

#489 Post by GreyWolfVT »

It was fun Brett, sorry I forgot to say thank you for running the game as long as you did I did enjoy it. :)

Return to “Ghostbusters RPG”