I need a player or two for WW2 Supers....

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
max_vale
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

I need a player or two for WW2 Supers....

#1 Post by max_vale »

Hello to any/all out there!

I have a long running (about a decade, I think?) game of low-powered World War Two Supers using a modified D6 system (HEAVILY inspired by the Godlike RPG) and I really need another player or two for the two games in this setting that I'm running....one is set in the PTO (Pacific Theatre of Operations) and will soon be moving towards the last mission for that game, set during the Battle of Saipan in June of 1944 and the other is set in Italy in early 1944 with the First Special Service Force (a mixed U.S. and Canadian 'commando' unit).

My games are SLOW....I post once a week-ish......so if that's gonna be a major problem, please don't ask to join! :)

What I'm looking for:

-Somebody who is a Team Player and can play what I like to call a 'cinematic realist'......by that I mean, I am NOT looking for somebody who wants to play 'Rambo on Steroids'....but also NOT somebody who is going to say, "Well...ACTUALLY, in the early days of 1944, standard procedure would be to carry 150 rounds in various webbing pouches PLUS a....blah, blah, blah"......if that makes sense?

-Somebody who understands this game will be months long and is okay with that....

-Somebody who READS.......I have a lot of the backstory and rules and stuff on various threads....but it REALLY helps me out if after I put up a long thread, I don't get "I shoot the guy!".......and I have to ask "how many times? WHICH guy? Or....."you mean the guy your teammates just dropped?" :)

If anyone is interested about either or both games, please PM me!

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: I need a player or two for WW2 Supers....

#2 Post by BackworldTraveller »

I can definitely recommend the game. Enjoy!

jemmus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: I need a player or two for WW2 Supers....

#3 Post by jemmus »

I'd be interested if/when you have a spot.
PCs

Dust to Dust (Stars Without Number) - Circuit Counsel Taavi Perttu
Big Shiny Island (AD&D 1E) - Theo, low charisma ranger
Samurai Adventures (Cold Iron) - Kiyoshi, ronin bushi
WW2 Supers d6 - Luther "Luke" Goodfox

Return to “Looking for players or games”