New worldbook for Risus

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

New worldbook for Risus

#1 Post by tibbius »

Adventures in Quesoleum, a city of clockworks and alchemy, where the unliving mingle with eaters of the dead. A distant empire's colonial Captain of Industry vies for control of the rebellious city against and in cahoots with two native Queens: a superannuated Queen of the City who ekes out her life with alchemic fluids and bellows; a breathless and apparently youthful Queen of the Nights who eases the life out of her paramours. The insurrectionist poet Dhal Sard spits rhymes in the basement of Pretty Birds tavern while the empire's tax collectors party with native barons in the rooms above. Out in the distance, steam-powered monsters trample the dust in an even more ancient and mostly forgotten ruin of a nameless city.

Revised, expanded, and refined for Risus.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Return to “General RPG discussion”