Loot!!!

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Loot!!!

#1 Post by Stonjuz »

Your LOOT.
Did you bring the bowl?

I'd like to keep track of it here, but I may need your help.
Post anything you have that PCs would consider treasure.

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Loot!!!

#2 Post by NJWilliam »

sealed papers from a pillowed seat(taken by Greyhawk)
portal plate TO Iuz
portal plate to Inn
Pearl Tiara (5 + 1 empty setting) (red aura)
Bone "skull" ring
Necklace holy symbol to Iuz (black aura)
2 metal jars, elven writing (wood/leather polish odor)
Druella's bagpipes (green aura)
Studded "Iuz" leathers

leather seat sold for 8g

pillow (royal blue) (identified- PX90 Pillow of Extreme)-traded for divination spellbookAmber & Turquoise ring (identified - Ring of Elemental Control - 4 charges)
2 pearls- value 100g each

don't know that anyone grabbed the bowl.
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#3 Post by Stonjuz »

NJWilliam wrote:What is known about how long the plates stay "open", and if we use one to return to the Inn, can we pick it up and bring it with us or does it have to be left behind?
New Magic Items
The plates:
Name: Unknown
Description: A set of fried clay plates beautifully painted on one side and inscribed with a command word on the backside.
If Detect Magic is cast upon them, a golden aura can be seen. If the command word is spoken, the plate begins to spin and grow to a human-size portal leading to the vacinity painted on the plate's face. One way travel to the painted scene's corresponding setting can be attempted. The portal is bright and visble from both sides of travel, origin and destination. The portal opens to the exact spot where the artwork was created. The duration of the portal is (unknown) minutes per caster/artist level at the time of creation. When the duration ends, the portal flashes brightly and closes. The plate will sit motionless in the exact spot of it's creation.
(The original portal, opened by the djinn and seen by all present, lasted for approximately 90 minutes.)

Materials and cost of construction:
Unknown (maybe the djinn knows) 8-)

Location of the plates.
The party no longer controls any of the plates. (The Inn of the Unseen Servant, nor the Northern Izlen Outpost)
The known pieces of the set are currently under scrutiny in the possesion of the Council of Greyhawk.

Currently carried/held by whom? TOP men. 8-)

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#4 Post by NJWilliam »

I believe Branc has them.
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos

ragnboneshopper
Ranger
Ranger

#5 Post by ragnboneshopper »

That's what I meant, Branc... :mrgreen:

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#6 Post by Stonjuz »

Unfortunately, the ANT was the treasure, and you killed it.
The small samples of shell and pus that were gathered are taken from you by Greyhawk for study.

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#7 Post by Stonjuz »

New Magic Item :
Ring of Elemental Control:
1. Elementals of the plane to which the ring is attuned can't attack or even approach within 5 feet of the wearer. If the wearer desires, he may forego this protection and instead attempt to charm the elemental (saving throw applicable with a -2 penalty to the die). If the charm fails, however, total protection is lost and no further attempt at charming can be made, but the secondary properties given below will then function with respect to the elemental.
2. Creatures, other than normal elementals, from the plane to which the ring is attuned attack with -1 penalties to their attack rolls. The ring wearer takes damage at -1 on each die of damage and makes applicable saving throws from the creature's attacks at +2. All attacks are made by the wearer of the ring with a +4 bonus to the attack roll (or -4 on the elemental creature's saving throw), and the wearer inflicts +6 damage (total, not per die) adjusted by any other applicable bonuses and penalties.
3. The wearer of the ring is able to converse with the elementals or elemental creatures of the plane to which the ring is attuned. These creatures will recognize that he wears the ring, and will show a healthy respect for the wearer, if alignments are similar. If alignment is opposed, creatures will fear the wearer if he is strong, hate and desire to slay him if the wearer is weak. Fear, hatred, and respect are determined by the DM.
4. The possessor of a ring of elemental control can suffer all of the following saving throw penalties when activate
-2 vs. fire -2 vs. petrification -2 vs. water or cold -2 vs. lightning/electricity
5. Only one of the charge of the ring of elemental control can be in use at any given time.

It confers no additional spellcasting abilities but it will work for all four elements, one at a time.

Stonjuz
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#8 Post by Stonjuz »

Any legendary items your character may dream of? Desires? Who wants to fly?

Majik
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#9 Post by Majik »

Anything elvin, of course. But my character is always on the lookout for items to avoid fighting, and if in a fight, defensive items that make him hard to it if not impossible. :p

And I'd ask Blackstarr for help with dream theif items.
Everyday I'm hustlin, everyday I'm hustlin
Everyday I'm, everyday I'm, everyday I'm hustlin

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#10 Post by wolfpack »

Something that would give him great strength so he could become a legenary hero like hercules, samson, gilgamesh, etc.

Return to “The Inn of the Unseen Servant - Greyhawk 2.5e”