Space 1889

I can promise terror, glory, and riches...or a quick and brutal death.
BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Space 1889

#1 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Sir Quentin Klipbrook, OBE had acquired many estates and properties on Earth and Mars. His unexpected (and suspicious) death has left his friends concerned, his associates perplexed, and the company of solicitors appointed as executors with a nightmare for probate!

The characters will need to unravel Sir Quentin's unconventional life, loves and world-spanning business affairs.

Action will begin in London in Jan 1889 as interested parties, paid agents of the solicitors, etc. gather at Sir Quentin's London Home - On Queen Anne Street.

Each character will be hand created by the player using the original 1988 rules. (A summary will be provided for creation purposes)

Minimum players: 3
Action reviews (Main thread): 1-2 posts per week
Discussions (OOC): As required

The Bindoner
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Space 1889

#2 Post by The Bindoner »

I've owned, lost and reacquired Space 1889, I think it's a great setting, but I've never actually played it.

Unfortunately, I fear I'm overcommitted to games as it is, so I think I may have to pass on this opportunity.

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by Pulpatoon »

Oh! I've still got a copy of Space 1889! I have no recollection of whether or not it was a good ruleset, but I loved the setting too much not to hang onto it!

Please sign me up!

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Pulpatoon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:16 pm Oh! I've still got a copy of Space 1889! I have no recollection of whether or not it was a good ruleset, but I loved the setting too much not to hang onto it!

Please sign me up!
Consider yourself signed.

You have 21 points for attributes Strength, Agility, Endurance, Intellect, Charisma and Social Level. Each must be 1 or more.

Whether you start character creation now, or wait, depends on whether you want to chance the game not starting for lack of companions

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Sorry to say that I will not run this for lack of interest

Thanks

Valdus
Tracker
Tracker

#6 Post by Valdus »

Blast ! I just noticed this and bloody hades I missed it!

Return to “Looking for players or games”