Rogue's Gallery (Finished Character Sheets)

Marullus
Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Rogue's Gallery (Finished Character Sheets)

#1 Post by Marullus »

Rogue's Gallery

5E characters are too complex for the character sheet in the dice roller. You can store in there at your option (lots can go on the notes tab) but for my sanity, I'm going to ask that we keep an organized 5E format as the main copy and have it here (and in private forum) for easy access and reference. This is a communal storytelling game and I'm going to keep most sheets here publicly so we can all help each other develop the shared character stories (no concealed sheets and few, if any, OOC secrets).

When your characters are done, they go here. I also want you to paste a copy in your private forum where we can discuss leveling and updating in that thread. I ask that you EDIT this post to be the most-current version every time you level or change (such as updating traits, ideals, bonds, and flaws through personal character development).

A Character Post here contains:
  • A character portrait (art is cool, but this is optional if you don't have one)
  • Character's known names (in bold)
  • Single paragraph background of public knowledge (what is known about them at game start)
  • Characteristics. These must be posted here formally, and will be a major focus of how the story evolves. I intend to award inspiration for when you bring them in to influence gameplay (you can put an OOC note at the end of the post to prompt me when you are proud of how you've done so :) ). You can roll these from your background, but are free to modify and/or personalize to make your character have more depth. I will intentionally invoke and challenge these to make your character grow whenever possible.
    - Personality Traits. Must have two.
    - Ideals Must have one.
    - Bonds Must have at least one.
    - Flaws Must have at least one. They must be contrary to your normal interests.
  • A formatted sheet with a summary line and then spoilered details, as shown in the example below. 5e characters are complex and you will have primary responsibility for understanding and updating this here. When I audit something, we'll talk on your private forum version for recordkeeping purposes.
  • A list of reaction triggers. For each type of reaction your character can invoke, include a statement about your intended use. Since reactions trigger when I'm adjudicating a scene, I'll rely on this for when you do/don't use them. I will assume you always expend your reaction for the round on the first opportunity to do so unless it is clearly defined otherwise. For example, "always prioritize an opportunity attack when the opportunity occurs" or "don't use an opportunity attack against a human, as hitting them when they flee is dishonorable" or "always cast Shield the first time I take damage" or "only cast shield when the damage would incapacitate me"...
I'm stealing this format from dmw71 and his 5e games and modifying it. I'm not presenting it as a generic template because it is highly personalized to any given character. You should be able to take it and update it for yours. I'm not paying for or requiring use of dndbeyond.com, so you don't need to embed links. Since we're only using the Player's Handbook and Svilland guide, hopefully that's fine. In the spoilered section, include the ability descriptions when possible.
> Marullus as Thrydwulf | Male | Variant Human | Barbarian (1) | HD (1d12): 1 | HP: 14 | AC: 15 | Current Speed: 20' | Initiative: +3 | Darkvision: No
STR: +4, DEX: +3, CON: +2, INT: -1, WIS: +0, CHA: +1
Background: Folk Hero
  • Feature: Rustic Hospitality.
Passive Skills: Perception: 12 | Investigation: 9 | Insight: 10
Proficient Skills: Animal Handling (+2), Athletics (+6), Intimidation (+3), Perception (+2), Survival (+2)
Proficient Tools: Cook's Utensils [Dex] (+5), Land Vehicles [Dex] (+5)
Proficient Saves: STR +6, CON +4
Languages: Common, Primordial
Weapons and Armor: Glaive, Light Crossbow, Shovel as staff (improvised), Mining Pick (Improvised), Unarmored
Spells
  • None
Actions:
  • Glaive (+6, 1d10+4(-1), Slashing, Properties: Heavy, Two-Handed, Reach (10'))
  • Light Crossbow (+5, 1d8+3, Piercing, Range: 80'/320', Properties: Ammunition, Loading, Range, Two-Handed)
  • Long-Handled Shovel (+6, 1d6+4 (1d8+4), Bludgeoning, Properties: Improvised, Versatile)
  • Mining Pick (+6, 1d8+4, Piercing, Properties: Improvised)
Bonus Actions: Reactions: Encumberance: Normal speed: 30, Carried Weight: 108lbs, Current speed: 20
Encumbered (5x STR): 90lbs, Heavily Encumbered (10x STR): 180lbs, Max (15x STR): 270lbs

Racial Traits Class Features
Last edited by Marullus on Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enoch
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Valdís

#2 Post by Enoch »

Enoch as Valdís | Female | Kuning | Seiꝺr (2) | HD (1d8): 2 | HP: 22 | AC: 15 | Current Speed: 30' | Initiative: +2 | Darkvision: No

Valdís comes from a small Kuning village nestled in the foothills of the mountains. She was raised from childhood to serve her people as a seiꝺr but struggled to connect to the spirits that surrounded her. This changed, suddenly and irrevocably, when her village was attacked by a band of Mithal raiders. Surprised and overwhelmed, the village fell quickly. Valdís fled into the mountains with the other survivors as the village burned behind them. During their flight, their movement through the wet spring snow triggered a slab avalanche, and Valdís' gift suddenly manifested, as the spirits of her ancestors revealed themselves to her and led them to safety.

Valdís is still uncertain in her gifts and struggles to trust the Mithal, although her experience with them has generally been neutral or even favorable, with the notable exception of the attack on her village.

Personality Traits: I judge people by their actions, not their words. I see omens in every event and action. The gods try to speak to us, we just need to listen.
Ideals: The ancient traditions of worship and sacrifice must be preserved and upheld.
Bonds: I would die to recover an ancient relic of my faith that was lost long ago. I worked the land, I love the land, and I will protect the land.
Flaws: I have trouble trusting in my Mithal allies. I harbor dark, bloodthirsty thoughts of revenge.
STR: +1, DEX: +2, CON: +3, INT: +1, WIS: +4, CHA: +2
Feature: Defining Event (Avalanche), Rustic Hospitality
Passive Skills: Perception: 16 | Investigation: 11 | Insight: 16
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Proficient Skills: Animal Handling +6, History +3, Insight +6, Perception +6, Persuasion +4, Survival +6
Proficient Tools: Herbalism +6, Bonecrafting, Land Vehicles
Proficient Saves: WIS +6, CHA +4
Languages: Austris (Common), Kun
Weapons: bone shortsword +2, 1d6+2
Spell Save DC: 14
Spell Attack Modifier: +6
Spells
Cantrips (2)
  • Guidance. 1 Action. Duration 1 minute (concentration). Touch. Target adds 1d4 to an ability check.
  • Produce Flame. 1 Action. Duration 10 minutes. Self. Flame casts 10' light and 10 more feet dim light. Can be thrown for 1d8 fire damage.
1st Level: Prepare 6, Cast 3/day (3/3)
  • Entangle. 1 Action. Duration Concentration (1 minute). 90'. Creates a 20' square of difficult terrain; creatures within must make a Str save or be restrained.
  • Faerie Fire. 1 Action. Duration Concentration (1 minute). 60'. Objects in 20' cube outlined in light; creatures outlined unless they make a Dex save. Affected creatures/objects shed dim light for 10'. Attacks against creatures affected have Advantage if attackers can see them; affected creatures can't benefit from invisibility.
  • Healing Word. 1 Bonus Action. Duration Instantaneous. 60'. Creature regains 1d4 + spellcasting mod HP.
  • Protection from Evil and Good. 1 Action. Duration Concentration (10 minutes). Touch. Creatures of a chosen type have disadvantage on Attack rolls against the target; target can't be Charmed, Frightened, or possessed by them, and can make a new save if already affected.
  • Thunderwave. 1 Action. Duration Instantaneous. Creatures in a 15' cube take 2d8 Thunder and be pushed 10' away; Str save for half damage/no push. Unsecured objects pushed 10' away. Boom audible to 300'.
  • Charm Person. 1 Action. Duration 1 hour. 30'. Target must make Wis save or be charmed (at advantage if we are fighting it). At the end of the duration, the target knows it was charmed.
Actions:
Bone Shortsword (+2, 1d6+2), Piercing, Properties: Finesse, Light
Produce Flame (+4, 1d8 Fire, Range: 30')
Bonus Actions:
Healing Word: cast if an ally goes down within range (60')
Reactions:
Opportunity Attack: this will generally be with her shield as an improvised weapon, unless for some reason she isn't wielding her totem and shield.
Encumbrance: Normal speed: 30, Carried Weight: , Current speed: 30
Encumbered (5x STR): 60lbs, Heavily Encumbered (10x STR): 120lbs, Max (15x STR): 180lbs

Racial Traits
  • Nomadic Vitality: ignore first level of exhaustion
  • Spirit Ancestors: immunity against being frightened by spirits or undead
Feats
Class Features
  • Initiation of Spirits: advantage on Wisdom (Insight) 1/day
  • Eyes Show You: Starting at 2nd level, you start to sense the spirits around you. By focusing on the beyond, you can see 60 feet into the ethereal plane for 1 minute. Once you use this feature, you cannot do so again until you finish a long rest.
    At the GM’s discretion, spirits may show you some instant glimpses or visions, filled with hints and puzzles. They may show them to you for guidance or for mischief. You can understand which it is by succeeding on a Wisdom (Insight) check contested by their Charisma (Deception) check.
Last edited by Enoch on Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:13 am, edited 9 times in total.
Shadrach, Demon-Hunter - Dust to Dust

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Rogue's Gallery (Finished Character Sheets)

#3 Post by Rex »

Rex wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:39 pm Skirfir Uvaldi, Dwarf-smith

Skirfir Uvaldi was raised to be a True Smith, the calling of her Clan for generations. She has set out to find her destiny, aiding those in need of the help of a smith wherever she travels. She is patient and watchful, but also quick to anger.

Characteristics:
  • Traits: My favor, once lost, is lost forever. I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. I can’t help it— I am a perfectionist.
  • Ideal: You have a great destiny ahead of you, better go out there and find it.
  • Bond: You use your powers to protect those closest to you.
  • Flaw: I too often hear veiled insults and threats in every word addressed to me, and I’m quick to anger.
> Rex as Skirfir Uvaldi | Female | Dvergr (Stoneborn)| Gothi (Smidr) (3) | HD (1d8): 3 | HP: 22/22 | AC: 18 | Current Speed: 25' | Initiative: +1 | Darkvision: Yes | Spells - 1st: 4/4 2nd 2/2|
STR: 14/+2, DEX: 13/+1, CON: 14/+2, INT: 10/+0, WIS: 16/+3, CHA: 11/+0
Background: Inheritor
  • Feature: Inheritance.
Passive Skills: Perception: 13 | Investigation: 10 | Insight: 15
Proficient Skills: Survival +5, Arcana +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5
Proficient Tools: Gaming Set (TAFL)+2, Smith's Tools +5
Proficient Saves: WIS +5, CHR +2
Languages: Dvergmer, Austris
Weapons: Warhammer (Hamarrtunglskin, +1 to hit, versatile, thrown, glows (moonlight 15' + 15' dim) when Hel-Touched are within 300 feet), Seax, Chainmail Hauberk (AC 16), Shield (AC 18)
Spells
Spell Save DC: 13
Spell Attack Modifier: +5
Cantrips:
  • Mending. 1 minute. Touch. Mend damage in 1 sq.ft.
  • Spare the Dying, 1 Action, stabilizes someone at 0hp with touch
  • Sacred Flame, 1 action, 60ft range, Dex save or 1d8 Radiant damage
1st Level: Prepare 6, cast 4/long rest.
  • Identify. 1 minute (or Ritual). touch an item. Learn if it has magical properties, needs attunement, has charges and how many, if other magic spells are effecting it, what spells are creating special effects. Touch creature to find out what magic effects affect them such as charm or geas or feeblemind.
  • Mage Armor. 1 Action. Duration 8 hours. Touch willing creature, AC is 13 + Dex as long as unarmored.
  • Cure Wounds, 1 Action, Touch, cures 1d8+3hp
  • Detect Magic, 1 Action (or Ritual), Duration 10 min, Range 30ft
  • Guiding Bolt, 1 Action, Range 120ft, 4d6 Radiant damage and next attack roll vs them has advantage
  • Shield of Faith, 1 Bonus Action, Duration 10 min, Range 60ft, +2 to AC
  • Healing Word
2nd Level: Prepare 4, cast 2/long rest.
  • Identify. 1 minute (or Ritual). touch an item. Learn if it has magical properties, needs attunement, has charges and how many, if other magic spells are effecting it, what spells are creating special effects. Touch creature to find out what magic effects affect them such as charm or geas or feeblemind.
  • Magic Weapon
  • Heat Metal
  • Prayer of Healing
  • Protection from Poison
Actions:
  • Warhammer (+4, 1d8+2 bludgeoning, Traits: Versatile (1d10))
  • Saex (+4, 1d6+2 piercing, traits: Finesse and Light)
Bonus Actions:
  • Shield Bash (+4, 1d4 bludgeoning)
  • Shield of Faith, 1 Bonus Action, Duration 10 min, Range 60ft, +2 to AC
  • Harness Divine Power. Expend a use of your Channel Divinty, spend a bonus action, and regain an expended spell slot of a level up to one-half your proficiency bonus. You can do this once per long rest at 2nd level, twice at 6th level.
Reactions:
Encumbrance: Normal speed: 25, Carried Weight: 67 lbs, Current speed: 25
Encumbered (5x STR): 70lbs, Heavily Encumbered (10x STR): 140lbs, Max (15x STR): 210lbs

Race Features
  • Runic Sense. Sense the presence of any rune within 15 feet.
  • Black Ice Immunity. Unharmed by black ice unless it is worked into a weapon.
  • Darkvision. 60ft in dim light as bright light and 60ft in darkness as dim light.

Class Features
  • Suppress the Magically Forged. As an action target item you can see within 30 feet and suppress its magic properties for 1 minute. If held, worn, or wielded, they must succeed on a Charisma saving throw. 1/long rest.
  • Spellcasting (Cleric, 2)
  • Divine Domain: Smidr/Smith (Cleric, 2)
  • Channel Divinity (1/short or long rest)
    • Turn Undead. As an action. All undead in 30ft make a Wisdom save. It is turned for 1 minute or until damaged. It spends its turns trying to move as far away as possible and can't use reactions.
    • Forge's Blessing Starting at 2nd level, you can use your Channel Divinity to increase the power of a magic item you have. As an action, you choose one of your magical items that you are holding, wielding, or wearing, and for 1 minute, you have a +1 more bonus to AC if it is an armor, a +1 more bonus to attack and damage rolls if it is a weapon, and it regains 1 charge if it is an item that has charges. If the item is an armor or a weapon and has charges at the same time, you choose which effect takes place.
Last edited by Rex on Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:01 pm, edited 12 times in total.

sastaz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by sastaz »

sastaz as Vakar the Disowned | Male | Vestri | Rogue (3) - Scout | HD (1d8): 3 | HP: 28 | AC: 13 | Current Speed: 30 | Initiative: +2 | Darkvision: No

Vestri PC - Small.jpeg
Vestri PC - Small.jpeg (53.78 KiB) Viewed 1011 times

Personality Traits: People get what they deserve, eventually. Only the gods can judge me. Power comes to those who earn it. Slightly paranoid.
Ideals: Being respected by all and feared by some.
Bonds: The other thralls I shared my life with for 15 years.
Flaws: Thinks he needs to get powerful, no matter the cost.

[Vakar used to be a thrall to housecarl Hjaldi Skjoldson in the town of Pineheim, was set free but in the same time somehow banished. He is currently the town of Jannamot to undergo the trials and be recognized as a War Band member.]

STR: 12/+1, DEX: 15/+2, CON: 16/+3, INT: 13/+1, WIS: 12/+1, CHA: 12/+1
Background: Thrall
Feature: Solidarity of Aggrieved. As a thrall living in someone else’s house, you didn’t have your own life. But poor and aggrieved people know that they need to help each other to survive. You can ask poor people on the streets or in the wild for some favors like a place to sleep or something to eat.
Passive Skills: Perception: 15 | Investigation: 13 | Insight: 11
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Proficient Skills: Sleight of Hand +4, Medicine +3, Stealth +6 (E), Acrobatics +4, Deception +3, Investigation +3, Perception +5 (E), Nature +5, Survival +5
Proficient Tools: Herbalism kit +3, Thieves' tools +4
Proficient Saves: DEX +4, INT +3
Languages: Austris, Vestris, Mithal
[Class Proficiency: simple weapons, longsword, saex (shortsword). Racial Proficiency: Javellin, Svardstav, yew longbow]
Weapons and armor: Saex (shortsword), Yew Longbow, 2 Daggers, Wolf fur cloak (eq. of leather armor)

Spells
  • None
Actions:
  • Saex (+4, 1d6+2 piercing, light, finesse)
  • Dagger (+4, 1d4+2 piercing, light, finesse)
  • Svillander Javelin (+4, 1d10+2 Piercing, Range: 30'/120', Properties: Thrown)
  • Yew Longbow (+4, 1d10 piercing, Ammunition, Range: 150/600, Heavy, Two-Handed)
Bonus Actions:
  • Off-hand Dagger (+4, 1d4 piercing, light, finesse)
  • Shield Bash (+3, 1d4 Bludgeoning)
  • Cunning Action: Dash, Disengage, or Hide
Reactions: Encumberance: Normal speed: 30, Carried Weight: 20 lbs (67 lbs), Current speed: 30
Encumbered (5x STR): 60lbs, Heavily Encumbered (10x STR): 120lbs, Max (15x STR): 180lbs

Racial Traits
  • Aegir's Blessing. Proficient with the Sveillander javelin, svardstav, and yew longbow.
  • Survive. proficient in [Stealth OR Survival].
  • Feats
    • Healer. You are an able physician, allowing you to mend wounds quickly and get your allies back in the fight. You gain the following benefits: * When you use a healer’s kit to stabilize a dying creature, that creature also regains 1 hit point. * As an action, you can spend one use of a healer’s kit to tend to a creature and restore 1d6 + 4 hit points to it, plus additional hit points equal to the creature’s maximum number of Hit Dice. The creature can’t regain hit points from this feat again until it finishes a short or long rest.
Class Features
  • Expertise. Double proficiency bonus for two skills or one skill and Thieves Tools.
  • Sneak Attack. Once per turn, deal an extra 2d6 damage to one creature you with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or ranged weapon. You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll.
  • Thieves' Cant. You understand the secret signs, symbols, and coded speech used by the dishonest of Svilland.
  • Cunning Action. Starting at 2nd level, your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.
  • Skirmisher. You are difficult to pin down during a fight. You can move up to half your speed as a reaction when an enemy ends its turn within 5 feet of you. This movement doesn’t provoke opportunity attacks.
  • Survivalist. You gain proficiency in the Nature and Survival skills if you don't already have it. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either of those proficiencies.
  • Steady Aim. As a bonus action, you give yourself advantage on your next attack roll on the current turn. You can use this bonus action only if you haven't moved during this turn, and after you use the bonus action, your speed is 0 until the end of the current turn.
Last edited by sastaz on Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Spearmint
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Spearmint »

Spearmint as Stig' Stigandr Yngvarsen

Heralding from the small town of Belmont in the foothills of the Shadowlow, it is about as far from the sea as one would care to go. The town famed for its tannery is also home to several bloomery forges that smelt the bog-iron nuggets excavated from the wilderness Steppe or mined in the ore veins under the mountain. Stig's father is a skilled Gothi, following a Smidr (smithing) domain under Thor, though the family clan is largely of warrior fighting or drinking stock. "We mine the iron ore, smelt it into metal, beat it into shape and then stab you with it."

Characteristics:
Traits: It is the actions of men, not omens, that shapes our fate.
Ideal:
Bond: Blacksmiths of northern Mithal, to whom my family delivers bog-iron.
Flaw: Overconfidence.
> Spearmint as 'Stig' Stigandr Yngvarsen | Male | Mithal | Barbarian (2) | HD (1d12): 3 | HP: 35/36 | AC: 18 | Current Speed: 30 | Initiative: +3 | Darkvision: No
STR: +2, DEX: +3, CON: +3, INT: +1, WIS: +1, CHA: +1
Feature: Rustic Hospitality.
Passive Skills: Perception: 13 | Investigation: 11 | Insight: 11
Proficient Skills: Perception (+3), Nature (+3), Animal Handling (+3), Survival (+3), History: Kun (+3) Athletics (+3)
Proficient Tools: Smith's tools [Dex] (+5), Land Vehicles [Dex] (+5)
Proficient Saves: STR +4, CON +5
Languages: Austris, Mithal, Kun
Weapons and Armor: Battleaxe, Javelins, Longbow, Unarmored, Shield
Spells
None
Actions:
Battleaxe (+4, 1d8+2, Slashing, Properties: Versatile (1d10))
Svillander Javelin (+5, 1d10+3, Piercing, Range: 30'/120', Properties: Thrown)
Longbow (+5, 1d8+3 Piercing, Ammunition, Range: 150'/600', Heavy, Two-handed)
Bonus Actions:
Rage
Shield Bash (+4, 1d4 Bludgeoning)
Reactions:
Opportunity Attack
Encumbrance: Normal speed: 30', Carried Weight: 67 lbs, Current speed: 30'
Encumbered (5x STR): 70lbs, Heavily Encumbered (140x STR): 180lbs, Max (15x STR): 210lbs

Racial Traits
In the Middle. proficient in Kun language and in History (Kun).
Charge. When you move at least 15 feet towards an opponent in a straight line, you can add your proficiency bonus to your damage for that attack.
Feats:
Draugr Slayer. You are an expert at slaying the undead. You gain the following benefits:
• When you reduce a draugr to 0 hit points, you can make another attack as a reaction.
• You have advantage on your attack rolls against draugrs.
• You can’t be flanked by the undead.
Class Features
Rage: 2 (Recover: Long) (Barbarian, 1)
Unarmored Defense. While you are not wearing any armor, your Armor Class equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier. You can use a shield and still gain this benefit.
Reckless Attack. Starting at 2nd level, you can throw aside all concern for defense to attack with fierce desperation. When you make your first attack on your turn, you can decide to attack recklessly. Doing so gives you advantage on melee weapon attack rolls using Strength during this turn, but attack rolls against you have advantage until your next turn.
Danger Sense. At 2nd level, you gain an uncanny sense of when things nearby aren’t as they should be, giving you an edge when you dodge away from danger. You have advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that you can see, such as traps and spells. To gain this benefit, you can’t be blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.

@3rd level: chooses Primal Path:

Totem Warrior: (using antlers from Hel-Stag) to craft totem and take in Stag like traits and qualities:

while Raging and not in heavy armour, opponents have disadvantage on Opportunity Attacks. You can use Dash as a bonus action to weave between foes.'

Heralding from the small town of Belmont in the foothills of the Shadowlow, it is about as far from the sea as one would care to go. The town famed for its tannery is also home to several bloomery forges that smelt the bog-iron nuggets excavated from the wilderness Steppe or mined in the ore veins under the mountain. Stig's father is a skilled Gothi, following a Smidr (smithing) domain under Thor, though the family clan is largely of warrior fighting or drinking stock. "We mine the iron ore, smelt it into metal, beat it into shape and then stab you with it."

| Male | Mithal | Barbarian (1) | HD (1d12): 1 | HP: 15 | AC: 18 | Current Speed: 30'ft | Initiative: +3 | Darkvision: No.

STR: +2, DEX: +3, CON: +3, INT: +1, WIS: +1, CHA: +1

Feature: Rustic Hospitality.
Passive Skills: Perception: 13 | Investigation: 11 | Insight: 11.

Proficient Skills: Perception (+3), Nature (+3), Animal Handling (+3), Survival (+3) Athletics (+3)
Proficient Tools: Artisian's Tools: Smith's. [Dex] (+5), Land Vehicles [Dex] (+5)
Proficient Saves: STR +4, CON +5
Languages: Austris, Mithal, Kun
Weapons and Armour: Battleaxe, Javelins, Longbow.
Unarmored, Shield.

Spells None

Actions:

Battleaxe (+4, 1d8+4, Slashing, Properties: Versatile (1d10))
Svillander Javelin (+5, 1d10+3, Piercing, Range: 30'/120', Properties: Thrown)
Bonus Actions:
Rage

Shield Bash (+4, 1d4 Bludgeoning)

Reactions:
Opportunity Attack

Encumbrance: Normal speed: 30, Carried Weight: 67lbs, Current speed: 30'ft.
Encumbered (5x STR): 70lbs, Heavily Encumbered (140x STR): 180lbs, Max (15x STR): 210lbs

Racial Traits
In the Middle.
proficient in Perception, Nature, Animal Handling, Survival, Insight.
Kun language and in History.

Charge. When you move at least 15 feet towards an opponent in a straight line, you can add your proficiency bonus to your damage for that attack.

Feat:
Draugr Slayer
Draugr Slayer
You are an expert at slaying the undead. You gain the following benefits:
• When you reduce a draugr to 0 hit points, you can makeanother attack as a reaction.
• You have advantage on your attack rolls against draugrs.
• You can’t be flanked by the undead.
Class Features
[url]Rage: 2 [/url](Recover: Long) (Barbarian, 1)
Unarmored Defense (Barbarian, 1)
Primal Path (Barbarian, 3)

Attachments
Stigandr
Stigandr
92079fb2f72844c9aa9201a00e82a76c.jpg (76.07 KiB) Viewed 994 times
Last edited by Spearmint on Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Unsungknot
Tracker
Tracker

#6 Post by Unsungknot »

Doshea Ulfgar

[Conceived and born under auspicious circumstances, Doshea has known since she could speak she was meant for great or terrible things. Perhaps both? No God inspired such awe in her as Thor, when she saw lightning streaking across the sky she felt its energy singing along her skin, and when the thunder boomed she felt it in her heart, in her bones, and laughed, screamed and danced to music of the rain. Being from a small farming village her family often conducted rites to Thor, asking for rain, or asking Sif to ensure a good harvest. While she was born in a small farming village, she could often be found felling imaginary foes in the fields and woods instead of doing her chores, usually with her father's wood cutting ax, much to his chagrin. She could also often be found, helping those who needed it and even those who didn't. When she was smaller she would insist on aiding anyone who looked tired, even if it meant she was more a hinderance with her "help" than a help. Seeing Thor as a great protector she started off protecting small animals and bugs from being hurt or accidentally stepped on by moving the small creatures, even if it was in the opposite direction the creature had been going to begin with. As she grew older and made friends she protected those she cared about with a vengeance against anyone who made them feel bad, even if it meant picking a fight with someone older and stronger. The more she grew, the more she realized what fun fighting was, no wonder Thor fought so much, and would encourage others to fight her often with a grin on her face. Quick to make friends thanks to her affable and friendly nature, she also often sparred with her friends, when they were willing.]

Characteristics:
  • Traits: Every God and Goddess has their own way, and every way must be respected.
    Nothing can stop me if I want something to be done.
  • Ideal: Just as the Gods and Goddesses have made me, I have made my way.
  • Bond: I owe everything to my companions who have helped me on my quest.
  • Flaw: My way of doing things may be too violent for some.
> Unsungknot as Doshea Ulfgar | Female | Mithal | Alle [Paladin] (3) | HD (1d10): 2 | HP: 26 | AC: 18 | Current Speed: 30 | Initiative: +3 | Darkvision: No | Spells - 1st: 3/3 | Hands: 15/15 |
STR: +3, DEX: +3, CON: +1, INT: -2, WIS: +0, CHA: +3
Background: Destined
  • Feature: Aura of Gods. You have an aura around you blessed by Thor. When you say you are following a path shown by the Asgardians or when people realize that you represent Thor, they can provide you and your allies with shelter. This shelter can be the house of a follower or sacred ground like a temple.
    Passive Skills: Perception: 10 | Investigation: 8 | Insight: 10
    Proficient Skills: Religion +0, Survival +2, History Dvergmer +0, Athletics +5, Persuasion +5
    Proficient Tools: None
    Proficient Saves: Wis +2, Cha +5
    Languages: Austris, Mithal, Asgardian, Dvergmer
    Weapons and Armor: Battleaxe+1, 2 javelins, plated leathers, shield
Spells:
Spell Save DC: 13
Spell Attack Modifier: +5
Cantrips:
  • Light: Range: Touch; Time: 1action; Dur: 1 hour One object you touch that is no larger than 10 feet sheds bright light in a 20 foot radius and dim light for an additional 20 feet. The light can be colored as you like. Completely covering the object with something opaque blocks the light. The spell ends if you cast it again or dismiss it as an action. If you target an object held or worn by a hostile creature, that creature must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw to avoid the spell.
  • Sacred Flame: Range: 60ft; Time: 1 action; Dur: Instant Flame-like radiance descends on a creature I can see in range. Target must succeed on a Dex saving throw or take 1d8 radiant damage. Target gains no benefit from cover for this saving throw. Spell's damage increases by 1d8 at 5th level (2d8), 11th level (3d8), and 17th level (4d8).
1st Level: Memorize 4, cast 3/day
  • Command: Range 60ft; Time: 1 action; Duration: 1 round Speak a one-word command to a creature I can see within range. Creature must make a Wisdom saving throw or follow command on next turn. No effect if target is undead, doesn't understand language, or command is harmful to it.
  • Cure Wounds: Range: Touch; Time: 1 action Touch a creature to have it regain 1d8+spellcasting ability modifier.
  • Divine Favor: Range: Self; Time: 1 action; Duration: Concentration 1 minute Prayer empowers me with divine radiance, weapon does 1d4 extra damage until the end of the spell.
  • Thunderous Smite: Range: Self; Casting Time: 1 bonus Action; Dur: Concentration up to 1 minute First time I hit with melee weapon the weapon rings with thunder, audible within 300ft and the attack deals an extra 2d6 thunder damage to target. If target is a creature it must succeed on Strength saving throw or be pushed 10 ft away and knocked prone.
  • Thunderous Wave: Range: Self(15ft cube); Casting Time: 1 Action; Dur: Instantaneous Wave of thunderous force sweeps out from me. Each creature in 15-foot cube originating from me must make a Con saving throw. Failed save= creature takes 2d8 thunder damage and pushed 10 feet away from you. Successful save= creature takes half damage and isn't pushed. Also, unsecured objects fully within the area of effect are pushed 10 feet, and spell emits a thunderous boom audible out to 300 feet. Higher levels: casing spell at 2nd lvl or higher increases damage by 1d8 each lvl above 1.
  • Protection from Evil and Good: Range: Touch; Casting Time: 1 action; Dur: Concentrate up to 10 minutes One willing creature I touch is protected against certain types of creatures: aberrations, celestials, elementals, fey, fiends, and undead. Protection grants benefits: chosen type have disadvantage on attack rolls against target; target can't be charmed, frightened, or possessed by them; If the target is already charmed, frightened, or possessed by such a creature, the target has advantage on any new saving throw against the relevant effect.
Actions:
  • Battleaxe (+6, 1d8+4, Slashing, Properties: Versatile (1d10)) Kadlinalgr
  • Svillander Javelin (+5, 1d10+3, Piercing, Range: 30'/120', Properties: Thrown)
  • Cure Wounds
  • Thunderous Wave
  • Protection from Evil and Good
  • Light
  • Sacred Flame
Bonus Actions:
  • Shield Bash (+4, 1d4 Bludgeoning)
  • Thunderous Smite
Reactions: Encumberance: Normal speed: 30, Carried Weight: 76 lbs, Current speed: 30
Encumbered (5x STR): 80lbs, Heavily Encumbered (10x STR): 160lbs, Max (15x STR): 220lbs

Racial Traits
  • In the Middle. proficient in Dvergmer language and in History Dvergmer.
  • Charge. When you move at least 15 feet towards an opponent in a straight line, you can add your proficiency bonus to your damage for that attack.
  • Feat:
    • War Cry: Prerequisite: Charisma 15 or higher As an action, you scream for war. You and a number of allies of your choice equal to your Charisma modifier within 60 feet of you that can hear you have advantage on the first melee or ranged weapon attack roll on each of their turns, and these attacks deal an extra 1 force damage.
Class Features
  • Divine Sense. As an action until end of next turn, know location in 60ft, know location of being or sacred location and if it is celestial, fiend, or undead. 4 uses. (Long Rest)
  • Lay on Hands. Restore hit points with levelx5 pool with a touch action. Or, spend 5pts to heal one desease or neutralize one poison. Pool: 10. (Long Rest)
  • Divine Smite. When I hit a creature with a melee weapon attack I can expend one spell slot to deal radiant damage to the target, in addition to the weapon damage. The extra damage is 2d8 for a 1st lvl spell slot, plus 1d8 for each spell level higher, max is 5d8. Damage is increased by 1d8 if the target is an undead or a fiend to max of 6d8. (Long Rest)
  • Fighting Style: Blessed Warrior. Gain two cantrips: "Light" and "Sacred Flame"
  • Divine Health. Immune to disease.
  • Channel Divinity.
    • Harness Divine Power. As a bonus action, you touch your holy symbol, utter a prayer, and regain one expended spell slot, the level of which can be no higher than half your proficiency bonus (rounded up). The number of times you can use this feature is based on the level you've reached in this class: 3rd level, once; 7th level, twice; and 15th level, thrice. You regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.
    • Thunder Weapon. As an action, I imbue one melee weapon that in my hand with Thor’s thunder. For 1 minute, the weapon deals additional thunder damage equal to my Charisma modifier.
    • Thunderous Throw. As an action, I imbue my weapon with thunderous force. For 1 minute, my weapon gains a throwing range of 30/60 feet and deals its damage as thunder damage. I can call the weapon back to my hand as a bonus action.
Last edited by Unsungknot on Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#7 Post by Stirling »

Ralfwin Edwinsen, Cleric of Odin, Sacrifice domain.

I will edit here with completed sheet.

Marullus wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:14 am
Marullus wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:23 pm Ralfwin Edwinsen: Gothi of Odin
[Embedded Photo]

Ralfwin is a Gothi of Odin, raised in the traditional ways still followed by the followers of the Bear King. He is travelling the circuit of towns, recieving the commission after the aged Gothi stepped aside.

Characteristics:
  • Trait: optimistic
  • Ideal: aspiring in faith, proving myself worthy by actions.
  • Bond: I will preserve sacred Odin texts and runes.
  • Flaw: once I give myself a goal to achieve, I strive for that to my detriment.
> Stirling as Ralfwin Edwinsen | Male | Mithal | Gothi | HD (1d8): 2 | HP: 29/29 | AC: 16 | Current Speed: 20 | Initiative: +2 | Darkvision: No | Spells - cantrips: 3/3 (C) 1st: 4/4 2nd: 2/2 (B) 1st: 1/1 | Channel: 1/1 | Gjof: 0 | Hel: 1 |
STR: +0, DEX: +2, CON: +3, INT: +0, WIS: +4, CHA: +0
Background: Acolyte
  • Feature: Shelter of the Faithful. Expect to receive free healing and care at any temple or shrine dedicated to my Odin faith.
Passive Skills: Perception: 14 | Investigation: 10 | Insight: 16
Proficient Skills: Insight (+6), Religion (+2), Medicine (+2), Persuasion (+2), History [Dvergr] (+2)
Proficient Tools: None
Proficient Saves: Wisdom +6, Charisma +2
Languages: Austris, Mithal, Jotunn, Dvergr
Weapons and Armor: Mace, Ceremonial Sickle, Chain Hauberk, Shield
Spells
Cleric Cantrips:
  • Resistance. 1 action. Duration 1 minute (concentration). touch willing creature. It gains a d4 to a saving throw of choice during spell duration.
  • Sacred Flame. 1 action. 60ft. target creature you can see within range with heavenly tongues of fire, taking d8 radiant damage. Dex save negates damage.
  • Spare the Dying. 1 action. Touch. stabilises a living creature that has zero or negative hp.
Bard Cantrips:
  • Light. 1 action. Duration 1 hour. sheds bright light in 20'ft radius and dim light in a further 20'ft radius. If cast on creature, they make a Dex save to negate being personally affected such as blinded.
  • Message. 1 action. Duration 1 round. 120ft. choose a creature within range, even if out of line of sight. Whisper message, they can whisper reply only you hear.
Cleric 1st Level (6 Prepared): Cast 4/day
  • Alarm (Domain). 1 minute. Duration 8 hours. Ward a 20ft cube within 30' to warn of intrusion.
  • Shield (Domain). 1 Reaction. Duration 1 Round. +5 AC.
  • Bane. 1 Action. Duration 1 minute (concentration). three creatures of choice within 30' range must make a Charisma check or receive a penalty d4 to their attacks or savings throws during spell duration.
  • Bless. 1 Action. Duration 1 minute (concentration). three creatures of choice within 30' range receive a bonus d4 to their attacks or savings throws during spell duration.
  • Blur: 1 Action, self, V, concentration up to 1 min.
    Visually, body becomes blurred, shifting and wavering to those who see you, giving Disadvantage to those who target you in attacks (unless attacker uses blindsight, attacks by tremorsense or a non-visual attack or can see Illusions such as by Truesight).
  • Cure Wounds. 1 Action. Touch. Creature regains 1d8+6 hit points (roll with advantage).
  • Guiding Bolt. 1 Action. Duration 1 round. 120 ft. Make attack roll, target suffers 4d6 radiant damage from Odin's wrath and next attack before end of your next turn against them has advantage.
  • Protection from Evil/Good. 1 Action. Duration 10 min (concentration). Touch. touch willing subject to grant protection from a creature type (undead, demons, elementals, fiends). Creatures have disadvantage to attacks against them and gives recipient immunity to any charm, fear or possession attempts.
  • Inflict Wounds. 1 Action. Touch. Make a melee spell attack against a creature you can reach. On a hit, the target takes 3d10 necrotic damage.
  • Suggestion: 1 Action, 30'ft, VM, up to eight hours.

Subject to victim failing Wisdom saving throw and sustaining no danage from you or a comrade, victim may be coerced into various courses of action (except obvious suicidal or conscience breaking).
Bard 1st Level (One): Cast 1/day
Actions:
  • Mace (+2, 1d6, Bludgeoning, Properties: None.)
  • Sickle ceremonial blade (+2, 1d4, Slashing, Properties: Light.)
  • Spells (above)
  • Channel Divinity (Turn Undead, In the Name of Odin). Useable 1/short or long rest.
Bonus Actions:
  • Shield Bash (+2, 1d4, Bludgeoning)
  • Channel Divinity: Harness Divine Power.
Reactions: Encumberance: Normal speed: 30, Carried Weight: 96 lbs, Current speed: 20
Encumbered (5x STR): 50lbs, Heavily Encumbered (10x STR): 100lbs, Max (15x STR): 150lbs

Racial Traits
  • In the Middle. proficient in Dvergr language and in History [Dvergr].
  • Charge. When you move at least 15 feet towards an opponent in a straight line, you can add your proficiency bonus to your damage for that attack.
  • Feat
Class Features
  • Spellcasting (Cleric, 2)
  • Divine Domain: Sacrifice [Odin] (Cleric, 2)
  • Channel Divinity (1/short or long rest)
    • Turn Undead. As an action. All undead in 30ft make a Wisdom save. It is turned for 1 minute or until damaged. It spends its turns trying to move as far away as possible and can't use reactions.
    • In the Name of Odin. As an action. Up to five allies within 30 feet of you add +4 radiant or necrotic (your choice) to one of their successful attacks each turn for 1 minute.
    • Harness Divine Power. As a bonus action. Expend a use of your Channel Divinty and regain an expended spell slot of a level up to one-half your proficiency bonus. You can do this once per long rest at 2nd level, twice at 6th level.

Attachments
Ralfwin
Ralfwin
DOO_4979.jpg (185.28 KiB) Viewed 940 times
Last edited by Stirling on Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#8 Post by Marullus »

Just putting photos here so they don't keep getting lost. :)
Skirfir.jpg
Skirfir.jpg (132.05 KiB) Viewed 709 times
Valdis.jpg
Valdis.jpg (53.22 KiB) Viewed 709 times
Valdis.jpg
Valdis.jpg (53.22 KiB) Viewed 709 times
Doshea.jpg
Doshea.jpg (204.49 KiB) Viewed 709 times
Vakar.jpeg
Vakar.jpeg (53.78 KiB) Viewed 709 times
Stig.jpg
Stig.jpg (76.07 KiB) Viewed 709 times