Recruitment Thread

gurusql
gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Recruitment Thread

#1 Post by gurusql »

Is anyone interested in a superhero adventure filled with agents and supervillains? The game is looking for heroes that inspire and are larger than life. In this game, PCs will be given the choice and the chance to be heroic. Heroic actions will be rewarded, and this game will be using the version of the HERO games 5th edition (Champions).

This campaign world will take place on Earth in the year 1987. The players are superpowered beings capable of feats of great power. Superpowered beings are rare 1 in 500 thousand in the general population. The hero’s main role is to deal with the extraordinary thereby allowing normal people to live unaffected lives. In addition, to the superpowered beings from Earth it is known that at least one alien race exists (since they came to Earth in 1981).

Though loosely based on modern Earth, this game will be run with various supervillains and evil organizations that will have their own agendas and goals. If left alone those groups will move forward with their evil plans to take over the world. Some of these actions will be obvious and some will be more subtle.

The posting rate will be expected to be 2-3 posts a week and the GM will usually reply to a players post in a day or two at the very latest.

I am looking for 4-6 players that are interested in playing this game. No Champions’ experience is required.

You can PM me with any comments or questions about the game. Once I know you are interested, we can work on creating your character.

gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Recruitment Thread

#2 Post by gurusql »

We will be using the Unseen Servant Dice Roller - The Campaign ID is 927

gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#3 Post by gurusql »

The United Earth Campaign will accepts new players - Please PM me.

gurusql
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#4 Post by gurusql »

As of 6/10/22 - the game is full, but please PM me if you wish to be added to the waiting list.

Leitz
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#5 Post by Leitz »

gurusql wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:20 pm As of 6/10/22 - the game is full, but please PM me if you wish to be added to the waiting list.
As of last week I was fretting about remembering the points system and picking just the right stuff. gurusql took my back-story and ideas and turned it into a playable character sheet that was 90% right the first time out. Weeks of me trying or a day or so of his expertise; easy choice!

Return to “United Earth (Champions 5th Edition (HERO))”