Comments & Stuff ooc

SpinwardMarch
SpinwardMarch
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

Re: Comments & Stuff ooc

#81 Post by SpinwardMarch »

My ankle is improving, although still unhappy. I was having flashbacks to the 6 months recovery time from the surgery: 5 casts, moon boot, physical therapy to teach my leg how walk again. Going to DunDraCon this weekend. :D
SpinwardMarch

SpinwardMarch
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#82 Post by SpinwardMarch »

I'm back, after spending the weekend in gamer land. Played in a minitures Ogre game (I lost), and a good Traveller game (we all survived), and hung out with old friends.

And now back to this game!
SpinwardMarch

SpinwardMarch
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#83 Post by SpinwardMarch »

Spoke too soon, the 26th was the big annual fundraiser for my Rotary club. I think I have recovered. Nothing like being tech support. Anyway, my part is done for this year. Will post more this week, likely Friday or Saturday.
SpinwardMarch

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#84 Post by dmw71 »

-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

SpinwardMarch
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#85 Post by SpinwardMarch »

Ping... :D

Life decided to interrupt my brain. Ya' know, I really hate sinus infections.

"But I'm getting better."
SpinwardMarch

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#86 Post by dmw71 »

This was well over a month ago, and was SpinwardMarch's last post in this game. His last post anywhere (in a private forum in a different game) was also over a month ago.

I'm going to go ahead and archive this game (though, it's borderline abandoned). If SpinwardMarch does return, it can easily be restored.
-- Project --
-- DM --

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#87 Post by ffilz »

dmw71 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:54 pm This was well over a month ago, and was SpinwardMarch's last post in this game. His last post anywhere (in a private forum in a different game) was also over a month ago.

I'm going to go ahead and archive this game (though, it's borderline abandoned). If SpinwardMarch does return, it can easily be restored.
Spinwardmarch is actually a she... I've pinged her externally, she plays in one of my Roll20 games.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#88 Post by dmw71 »

ffilz wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:42 pm Spinwardmarch is actually a she... I've pinged her externally, she plays in one of my Roll20 games.
I try to be careful about making that assumption, but definitely stand corrected in this case.

Thanks for letting me know.
-- Project --
-- DM --

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#89 Post by spanningtree »

I guess the game was at a good stopping point anyway. @Spinwardmarch thank you very much! I hope all is well with you. To my comrades in adventure, see you in a different game. :)
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

SpinwardMarch
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#90 Post by SpinwardMarch »

Sorry, I got behind on stuff. Yes, this is a good place to end the game.

Finale:

As you leave the Chirper village, Chriee comes up to your group and says,
My village wishes to thank you for rescuing us, and being kind. We wish to give you this to show our thanks.
He then hands you a gold coin, with a pictogram of a human on it. It is similar to the ones you found in the station vault.

You make your way back to the main city, which you left some time ago. The trip is uneventful, and you land in the outskirts of the city, where you can stow the air/raft and get transit into the downtown. You make contact with Imperial Security Office and tell them what you found while rescuing the Chirper children. The computer tech hands over a copy of the material downloaded from the Station's computers. Imp.Sec. is not happy to find out about the secret experiments and the deceit of the sole remaining staff member.

Ringar inquires about a reward and the desire to Leave this #@$% Planet. The Imp.Sec. person interviewing the group notes this down, but says nothing. Several days later, he is contacted by the interviewer, who requests the group pay another visit. You all look at each other with some consternation; are you going to be arrested?

At the office, however, all seems to be normal, and there are no large goons waiting to take you away. The interviewer leads you into a small conference room, where the bureau head is waiting for you.
Greetings. First, please relax and take a seat. When everyone is seated, he begins talking.
I have some interesting and good news for you. The bureau wishes to thank you for the information, which will aid us in completely closing down the research station. You found more than sufficient financial fraud and abuse of sentient creatures to keep the doctor locked up for the remainder of his unnatural life. In return, we will <ahem> over look the unique entry and possible liberation of certain materials from the station. And in thanks, we will be providing a safe, quiet passage off the planet to Rhylanor, on one of our transports. Also, each of you will receive a bounty for your findings, of 500CR each.
The bureau again wishes to thank you for your findings, and helping the Imperium avoid what could have developed into an unpleasant scandal. The next transport will be leaving in three days, so conclude any business here, and prepare for your trip.

With slightly dazed looks, everyone leaves the office. In the next several days, you are able to fence some of the items you found, and decide whether to sell off the coins. You may decide to tell the bureau about the location of the air/raft, because you cannot take it with you on the transport ship. Either way, the time passes quickly, and you are finally able to leave Vanejen behind you.

The End!
SpinwardMarch

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#91 Post by spanningtree »

Thank you for closing the loop SpinwardMarch! It was an excellent game!
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

Return to “Research Station Gamma (Classic Traveller)”