Quest #38 "Betwixt Water And Stone"

Urson
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Quest #38 "Betwixt Water And Stone"

#361 Post by Urson »

Luther
You're right, Keg. But even from the little time we were facing it, I got the sense we didn't have enough people to drop it without casualties. Even more since you said what you did about looking it in the face.
Expect Nothing, Appreciate Everything.

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#362 Post by OGRE MAGE »

On The Move
Starday, 27th of Goodmonth
Early Evening, Warm, More Buggy

Since they have searched pretty much the entire area between the river and the cliffs, the group decides to head back to Clifftown by way of the natural trail along the black cliffs edge.

They experience no further threats to the new settlement along the way and return with armfuls of fresh fruit from the nearby trees to find plenty of progress made on the clearing and building of Clifftown.

There is no tavern yet, and no place to buy new stuff, but several makeshift huts and more stable buildings have already been erected in the cleared areas.

There is a gathering of other adventurers currently speaking to Mayor Daisy, who doesn't look too good lately, talking over the immediate and future plans for dealing with the Stonegut threat.

Actions?

If there are any more actions that you want to make here, feel free. I will get some XP figured up for this trip and get that posted shortly while you figure out what you want to do next.

Before any more characters get the idea of growing roots in town, please read this post first: viewtopic.php?p=591733#p591733

positions:
Keg (F3) AC:1 23/23
Luther (R4) AC:3 25/30
The Knife (T2) AC:4* 8/8
Wake (C1) AC:3 10/10 0/3 first
Amun (F1) AC:2 13/13
Yrias AC:5 8/8 1/3 1st RM, CL, DM 0/1 1st

OGRE MAGE
First Gentleman
First Gentleman

#363 Post by OGRE MAGE »

XP rewards are up for this one!

viewtopic.php?p=591959#p591959

I sorta rushed it, so if you see anything I missed, please speak up.

If you leveled up, please update your sheets and post your hit die roll in your sheet threads.

Thanks!

Return to “Completed Missions”