#461 Post by Rex »

Unari

"Agreed, lets head out and get rested up."

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Dungeon Level 1

#462 Post by Marullus »

Baroness Nella concurs. Unless there is an objection, she signals for the pulleys and goes with the group up the well.

Still hoping Zanbin tinkers something cool. :)

LordKane77
Guide
Guide

#463 Post by LordKane77 »

I mean, he already has a metal komodo dragon and a flying mini scorpion, what's it take to impress you people!?

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#464 Post by Marullus »

Marullus wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:06 pm After a few minutes, she asks the small armored gnome, "Master Zanbin... as you seem to have an inventive mind. If we cannot open this door to discern what or whom is beyond, how can we tinker it to our advantage for when we return on the morrow? Can you place a warning or alarm that we know if the door is opened from the other side? Can we obscure the peephole? Can we secure the bottom of this well that we can be assured that an ambush is not laid?"

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#465 Post by Scott308 »

Gruuthuk

If it me, I ambush people leaving. They have treasure, hurt, out of spells...party coming down no treasure, all spells, healthy. Maybe wait until some of party go up then strike. I be one of last to go up just in case.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#466 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Lika

"That works for me." They nod to Gruuthuk and spread their wings to fly up the well. "Scream if you need help."

If Needed: [1d20]=20

Return to “Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)”