Side Chatter

tibbius
thenewflesh
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Side Chatter

#181 Post by thenewflesh »

Ok, I think I'm disoriented. Where is everyone with respect to each other and the tower?

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#182 Post by shaidar »

Clark is out front, sending the goons off in the wrong direction.

Angus has taken the van around the back of the building to collect Shift and Louis.

Shift and Loius are in the stairwell and Loius has developed a stitch. Shift is trying to direct him down and out the back of the building.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#183 Post by tibbius »

shaidar wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:39 pm Clark is out front, sending the goons off in the wrong direction.

Angus has taken the van around the back of the building to collect Shift and Louis.

Shift and Loius are in the stairwell and Loius has developed a stitch. Shift is trying to direct him down and out the back of the building.
thenewflesh wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:13 pm Ok, I think I'm disoriented. Where is everyone with respect to each other and the tower?
I concur with shaidar.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#184 Post by tibbius »

Hey folks, this game is running really slow for me. I'm trying to remember to check in but ...
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#185 Post by Lance »

Yeah, though my brilliant subterfuge was really fun! What did we learn? What do we do now?

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#186 Post by BackworldTraveller »

That's a good question. We have no legal standing and no obvious leads...We can't just bang on doors, interrogate video cameras, all that stuff that the gov-corp could easily do (if it cared). Witnesses are going to be hard to find without that sort of resource.

While we know a potential political representative, there is no actual power there - and even if there was, the gov-corp structure would ensure it was ineffective.

The only people we do have contact with seem to want to be uninvolved.

So - ???

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#187 Post by Lance »

I do have a potential way of getting access to camera footage, though the timeframe is unclear.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#188 Post by tibbius »

The next bit of this will be a long, arduous series of tasks in game-time.

In real time, shall we cover the tasks with exposition of days rather than minute-by-minute narration of actions?
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#189 Post by shaidar »

I'm happy with exposition.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#190 Post by tibbius »

Ok. Everybody please expound on what your character does next.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

BackworldTraveller
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#191 Post by BackworldTraveller »

Is it worth breaking the action thread and starting a new one at this point then?

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#192 Post by tibbius »

That's a good idea. viewtopic.php?f=1062&t=11493.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#193 Post by tibbius »

I'm dealing with weirdness in real life right now and will not be on the boards for a while.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#194 Post by shaidar »

Sorry to hear that, I hope things get better soon!

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#195 Post by Lance »

Wishing you all the best!

thenewflesh
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#196 Post by thenewflesh »

Hi there. Sorry about my own absences, and all the best with real-life weirdness.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#197 Post by tibbius »

I think I'm going to discontinue this game ... I just don't really have the patience to develop the big plot arc and reveals that I had in mind.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Lance
Ranger
Ranger

#198 Post by Lance »

Sorry to hear that. It was fun when I was in the correct mindset. :D

Return to “Change Agents (CRAWLERS)”