Part 2: Fighters Academy floors below (IC Section 2)

GreyWolfVT
Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: Part 2: Fighters Academy floors below (IC Section 2)

#61 Post by Bluetongue »

My first reaction was to spellcast, I am not sure if it will work or not but I will stick to that action.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#62 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Alright in all prior actions stand I will move forward with this.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Zeromancer
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#63 Post by Zeromancer »

Uther

Uther grit hit teeth and maintained his present distance from the door. He had heard tales of wights as he journeyed through the Kingdom of Sind. Normally, he surmised, a paladin would be a match for such abominations of darkness, but this one's powers seemed limited somehow. Perhaps one day they would meet a real paladin during their travels that could help them defeat the wights.

"Wights. Leave them be for now." he said, flatly.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#64 Post by Bluetongue »

Ferris

Can't really leave them be now they have been attacked. Besides what do we expect, shut the door and hope they don't come out to find us?

I think we have little choice but to get stuck in and quickly.

Zeromancer
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#65 Post by Zeromancer »

OOC: I thought our DM was giving us one last chance to rewind those previous actions. I Uther would probably recommend they bar the door somehow, climbing pinons hammered in if we have them. If we're going ahead with the fight, I'll edit my dialog.

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#66 Post by Bluetongue »

Ok. I am a bit lost. I just followed from posts 55+ which was we decided to open the door and attack.

Did Monty try to Turn them and fail or was the d20 rolled something else. I posted as soon as the door was open I would spell cast and I tend to be reluctant to go back to change actions.

Are there only us 3 players left in this game (Rex, Zero & Blue?)

GreyWolfVT

#67 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Zeromancer wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:20 am OOC: I thought our DM was giving us one last chance to rewind those previous actions. I Uther would probably recommend they bar the door somehow, climbing pinons hammered in if we have them. If we're going ahead with the fight, I'll edit my dialog.
Correct I was revealing intel through Monty and allowing a chance to alter/change your actiuons before moving this into a combat round.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

GreyWolfVT

#68 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Bluetongue wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:35 am Ok. I am a bit lost. I just followed from posts 55+ which was we decided to open the door and attack.

Did Monty try to Turn them and fail or was the d20 rolled something else. I posted as soon as the door was open I would spell cast and I tend to be reluctant to go back to change actions.

Are there only us 3 players left in this game (Rex, Zero & Blue?)
It appears that you are the only 3 still logging in and posting. Which is upsetting but comes with this world of pbp unfortunately. If you guys want to keep going i am happy too if not i am ok with archiving the game to revive with new/old players at a later date.

Return to “The Haunted Tower (2e)”