2. Smears on the Turbine (action)

tibbius
tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: 2. Smears on the Turbine (action)

#141 Post by tibbius »

... and that anger's backed by fear. Magout's standard opening trick failed, and it's possible that he's not smart enough (or well-enough-attired) to have another up his sleeve. He suddenly looks really uncomfortable, all big and hunched over to fit under the normal-sized ceiling.
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#142 Post by shaidar »

Conner

"What I want Magout is quite simple. Firstly, I want you to release Donte and any other folk from New Haven completely and utterly from any obligations they have to you. Secondly, I want you to use any influence you might have around here to get Donte off of any charges relating to anything he has done for you, including shooting Edward Compton. Lastly I want you to do the first two items as quickly as you can and then leave New Haven immediately afterwards and never return, taking all of your businesses with you. It's your choice as to whether we do this the easy way or the hard way."

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#143 Post by tibbius »

"Make me,... mortal."
Neil Gaiman: "I started imagining a world in which we replaced the phrase 'politically correct' wherever we could with 'treating other people with respect', and it made me smile."..."I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#144 Post by shaidar »

Conner

"Here goes nothing..." he thinks to himself.

Conner straightens, does his best to focus his mind and looks Magout in his myriad of eyes...

"Magout, I command you to release Donte completely and utterly from any obligations he has to you and refrain from placing him under future obligations or danger, to do everything in your power to ensure Donte does not face any criminal charges from anything he has done because of his obligations to you and then for you to immediately leave New Haven and never return or affect the lives of anyone in the town again"

Boosted Spirit: [1d8]=5;[1d6]=4;[1d6]=6

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#145 Post by tibbius »

Magout disappears.

Roll Tenacity, boosted by Euterpe and the hen
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#146 Post by shaidar »

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#147 Post by tibbius »

Conner was a bit shaken by the presence and sudden vanishing of the antlered man with the spider face, but after a few moments to settle down his thoughts are calm and reflective.

No Fey Taint from this.

"I don't have anything prepared ..."

Shall we call this a wrap? Or would you like to make Conner a kind of faery detective?
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

shaidar
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#148 Post by shaidar »

If you don't have anything else ready I'm happy to wrap it up. It was fun, shame we couldn't get anyone else interested.

tibbius
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#149 Post by tibbius »

ok, I'll ask for an archive.
Fail States RPG
Mythistorical Bundle
माया | Gratitude

Return to “New Haven? (Fair Ones)”