The_Wanderer
The Bindoner
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Character Creation

#61 Post by The Bindoner »

;) :lol:

Yup.

Also, that gives more "effect". One more technique ( distance healing or cure disease/poison ) might not be so useful as becoming good at buying and selling. After all, we have a Doctor as well.

EDIT

I like the idea of taking Star Captain too. Only useful if we expect to fight in spaaace though.

Faanku
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Character Creation

#62 Post by Faanku »

The Bindoner wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:00 pmI like the idea of taking Star Captain too. Only useful if we expect to fight in spaaace though.
A PC with Star Captain is a huge boost to a ship's effectiveness in space combat, but you'd need to take the Captain department for it to come into play, meaning you wouldn't be able to actually fly the ship in combat (technically you can head up 2 departments, but that's generally for ships with fewer crew members than departments. Thinking about it though, I don't know the exact ruling on voluntarily doubling up on space combat roles; it's not explicitly illegal, and might make sense if your concept is a lead-from-the-front hotshot space captain. One for the DM I guess).

Return to “Sigma Chronos (SWN:Revised)”