Chapter 2: Back at Helix

sirravd
Hadarai
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Chapter 2: Back at Helix

#21 Post by Hadarai »

Toke Tostigson

"Oh, thank you for this generosity I'm honored. I'm eager to earn my way, so I will go with the groups decision and prepare to leave in the morning. I'll meet you all down here." Toke will finish his drink and retire to his room for the night and returning in the morning.

sirravd

#22 Post by sirravd »

In the morning the robed man is present. "I am called Brother Yaruck. A novice cleric, I confess, but a faithful one: a worshiper of Great Crom...Would you accept me as a fellow barrow-delver?"

Bluetongue
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#23 Post by Bluetongue »

Harker

to the priest "Yes, of course. I thought that was the plan. Well from what we saw a man of faith is surely needed."

He loads up the dog sled with the party equipment, hammers, picks and spades, spikes, ropes and grapnels, treasure sacks, a spare lantern and a wooden crate stuffed with straw to secure a dozen oil flasks. Extra firebrand torches.

"I think we have all we need. Check your personal inventory for any specific items you want. We have food and clean water. I plan on another two day trip if all things are favourable."

He asks Yaruck to bless our steps with a word if prayer and then we set off following Quall to the Nergal mound barrow.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#24 Post by Stirling »

Vann Hector

I will go upfront with Quall, bow in hand.

sirravd

#25 Post by sirravd »

The trip is uneventful, if, as usual, terrifying. Presently you find yourself once more at the barrowmoors.

Go to Chapter 3

Return to “Barrowmaze [LL AEC]”