IC I

NJWilliam
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: IC I

#421 Post by NJWilliam »

Tychon the Blue, Mage

Tychon rushes at the captured guards and Adtas grabs him and holds him back, "Tell us who and what else is here, and where!"
ooc: using his intimidation, of course.
Sebastian, A Candle in the Darkness
Ulrich, Tales of The Troll Company
Alex Fiord, The Rescuers
Hakon Geirmundarson, Pawns of the North Wind
Jameson Rowan, Silverband
Disston Symonds, Sigma Chronos

Fearghus
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#422 Post by Fearghus »

Pesha the Wanderer

"In the last manor the means of our foe's recovery was in the cellar. Let us try and find such a lower-level again and deny the fiends their rest".

Hrafn
Guide
Guide

#423 Post by Hrafn »

Kaa, Shaman

"I don't know. I cannot weight whether their intelligence or arrogance is superior. Perhaps they lair in the attic here? Best to go down. If we put it to the torch, the attic will go. However—"

Kaa turns and scans who of the company has followed. "Bring the wagon closer i you can spare a man, and load up anything of value. We can either sell it or give it to te family for a 'reclaiming fee'. Styr, how bad are your wounds?" [Healing check to survey them; what % of his fighting vigor remains?]
Kaa, who devours (5th level shaman, ACKS)

thirdkingdom
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#424 Post by thirdkingdom »

The witch examines and binds Styr's wounds, applying compresses of comfrey to each. While this is occurring Kaa examines Styr critically, coming to the conclusion that he may be more badly injured than he is letting on.

The captured guards seem non-plussed by Tychon's threatening tirade. "Bah!" spits one, "I've got nothing to say to you, foreign dog! My master is powerful beyond belief, and you will soon be writhing in torment!" The man's eyes are wide and glazed, his expression slack-jawed and open.
Don't forget guys, that you need to be tracking hp loss on your character sheets. Perhaps the easiest way to do that would be to add an entry below the spoiler block on your character post, reading something like this: "Styr hp: 11/22". Because that is what Styr is currently at.

Styr's damage recovered; Kaa's identify throw: (1d3=2, 1d20=9)

Styr is healed of 2 hp, so should be at 13/22.

If you guys want to loot the house that is cool. I'm not going to enumerate what everything is, though, just a general idea and value. I'm guessing the idea is to go for portable items first -- silverware, perhaps paintings, etc.

Hrafn
Guide
Guide

#425 Post by Hrafn »

Kaa, shaman

"These are bad, Styr. They are adding up. I have curative magics in my repertoire but I'm considerin Savin them for our foe. I've got a phial of curatives, but do try and take them before you hit the floor! Another bad blow Nd you might not be able to even scream warning."

True to her word, Kaa hands Styr a healing potion.
Kaa, who devours (5th level shaman, ACKS)

drpete
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#426 Post by drpete »

Babu the Monkey

Babu sees that Styr is being cared for by two healers, and leaves them to it.

"Let us find their lair, and destroy it. They may also have left some clue to where they are now, so look for papers or letters."

Babu wants to check downstairs, the attic, and the out buildings.
GM: Dwimmermount (ACKS)

Zim: 7/7 | Torgyr: 14/14 | U Tar: 3/3 | Nazares: 6/6| Emm: 9/9 |Quinn: 13/13
Ranulf: 10/10 | Solaine: 12/12 | Liam: 4/4 | X | Randolpho: 10/10 | Audi: 8/8

Rodriguez
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#427 Post by Rodriguez »

Styr the Axe Murderer

"Bah! Just a few cuts and bruises... As long as I don't look like these guys I am fine!" says Styr while pointing with business end of his axe towards the recently deceased. He takes the offered vial non the less. " Doubt I need that anytime soon but thanks! ", putting it into is belt pouch besides the other vial he carries around.

Fearghus
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#428 Post by Fearghus »

Pesha the Wanderer

Pesha looks to Babu, "Quickly then, and together". Assuming to be with Babu, Pesha departs company with Styr and Kaa. He is attempting to find a lower level but will stop at any room that appears to be the vampire's lair.

Return to “[ACKS Hexcrawl] Strangers in a Strange Land”