OOC Discussion

Marullus
BillTheGalacticHero
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC Discussion

#261 Post by BillTheGalacticHero »

I'm still interested in continuing. I do have something I would like to do to try to get the sword.

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#262 Post by Marullus »

It's been two weeks without an IC post; I archived the game already earlier today. I think we'll let this be the end.

Stirling
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#263 Post by Stirling »

I appreciate the effort you all put into the game, so many long and informative posts. But I admit as a Torch bearer novice I was lost in what was often expected of my character and how to express that as part of a group dynamic. Do I feint or maneuver, attack, advance the grind?

I could post what I thought were reasonable descriptive actions but was never sure what was the result or effect it caused. Individual actions causing a group effect or being negated.

The characters were finely detailed but I found it difficult to roleplay when the focus is group action not character driven.

Thank you for the invitation to learn the system. I am fine with archiving my character. Perhaps another incarnation of Methuselah Barraclough (Mouse no' 2) will live on in another fantasy setting.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#264 Post by Rex »

Thanks everyone, I always appreciate the chance to learn a new/different system and I can see where this would be much easier sitting around a table.

BillTheGalacticHero
Ranger
Ranger

#265 Post by BillTheGalacticHero »

Torchbearer is probably better in a face-to-face environment, especially with people you know. I was always "hesitant" to chime in here since I don;t really know anyone.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#266 Post by Rex »

Feel free to chime in Bill, I won't take offense. And after all that is how you get to learn more about people and get to know them a bit better. There really are some great people on this board worth knowing.

Return to “Blood in the Dark (Torchbearer)”