where are the children

wolfpack
wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: where are the children

#501 Post by wolfpack »

You move camp and finish the night without a fire to draw attention.

the next morning you wake.

I must leave not and return to my village. i think we are safe now, thank you for your help Sylhorn, you are welcome to my village you are now a friend of the satyr.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#502 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sylhorn "Before you go LeFleur let me heal you with some more of the salve so you are stronger for the journey."
Potion of Healing/Salve [2d4+1] = 7+1 = 8
Cure Light Wounds [1d8] = 1
the ranger-cleric applies salve and a CLW to the Saytr before he leaves. Then uses the rest of the salve on himself.
Potion of Healing/Salve [2d4+1] = 5+1 = 6
Once that is done he takes the girl back to her parents.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#503 Post by wolfpack »

You spend the next day traveling and just before dark arrive back at the village.

You are greeted by the villagers. There is both joy and sadness with loosing one of the children but they is also perfuse thanks for saving the other.

You tell the elders about the demon and the shock is apparent that such things truly exist. That night you are well fed and housed by the grateful villagers.

GreyWolfVT

#504 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sylhorn after retelling of the search and the many trials of locating the girl and warning the villagers of what to watch for in the event the demon returns. Then later he will find a moment to slip away to try and heal his wounds more still being fairly badly injured after all the fights.
Cure Light Wounds [1d8] = 8
Cure Light Wounds [1d8] = 8
After healing himself he will seek out Boran the druid to discuss the entire encounter.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#505 Post by wolfpack »

You and sarge make the way to the grove, arriving in the afternoon.

When you first get there he is not around, but shows up about an hour later.

Syl so good to see you, where is lefleur, what did you find/

GreyWolfVT

#506 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sylhorn explains "LeFleur decided to go back to his village he claimed that he thought we were safe now that he and I cleared out the mines again and the demon flew away." he then recounts the entire encounter through the mines, the visit to LeFleur's village and the encounter with the demon in the girls form. "I can't let such evil as that go free in the world I must hunt the demon down Boran."

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#507 Post by wolfpack »

Boran nods

I certainly understand how you feel, this is a evil that has roamed the world for centuries, enough to enter folklore.

I may know someone who may actually be of help to you if you so desire. You would need to make the trip to Varnerwald, but it is one of the few people in this world that I trust

GreyWolfVT

#508 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sylhorn nods his head in agreement "I honestly think I'll need the help. So I will not refuse the offer. Problem will be tracking the demon down I don't think he will return to that old orc mine anytime soon. LeFleur did great he is a mighty warrior but he almost died in aiding me. I couldn't let that happen."

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#509 Post by wolfpack »

There is a man in varnwald that I traveled with for 4 year, he is trustworthy and honorable. I have not seen him in a couple of years but I believe he would be interested in this, we once faced a demon together and lost several friends in the battle, he is a loyal follower of marduk the protection god.

As for the demon Momuk, if you still have a trace of his blood perhaps someone in the city a mage or priest could track him.

GreyWolfVT

#510 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sylhorn "I think his blood is still on my axe." he says taking it up sure enough he never remembered to clean his weapon. "If you have something to contain it I might be able to use this."

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#511 Post by wolfpack »

perhaps wet a rag and wipe it. store the rag in a gord, something air tight.

GreyWolfVT

#512 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sylhorn takes out the container previously that held the healing salve "Would this work?"

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#513 Post by wolfpack »

That should work fine i would think. wipe it with a rag and I will assist you sealing it with wax from my bee hives

the person you seek is named Orville Epsilon, he is a warrior who follows marduk. You will find him in vanderwald where he runs a training academy, mention my name and he will see you. Once he hears your story I am sure he will join you in your quest.

GreyWolfVT

#514 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Sylhorn takes a rag wets it with some water from a waterskin and wipes the demon blood from his axe and puts it in the container then works with Boran in sealing it with beeswax. "Alright Boran that should do it. So off to find Orville. I suppose. I'll take some of the walnuts you have is that is alright nice break from my rations."

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#515 Post by wolfpack »

he gives you a mix of fresh nuts for traveling and wishes you well.

GreyWolfVT

#516 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Syl takes the nut mixture and puts it in his pack then casts his last two healing spells on Sarge then himself. "Thank you Boran you have been a great help. Don't forget to share the walnuts with the chipmunks." he says with a chuckle at the last part.

Cure Light Wounds [1d8] = 1
Cure Light Wounds [1d8] = 5

Return to “Wolfpack's Solo Game (1e)”