Notes

wolfpack
wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Notes

#1 Post by wolfpack »

The opening reveals that the book is a personal journal of Wevlend Nightklan. High Preist of Pazuzu

A quick scan shows details of horrid rituals performed at the temple by the secritivie demonic cult with a goal of corrupting the land and people outside of the Thickwood.

The last few pages speak of experiments to create powerful undead that will serve the cult. There were several failed attempts and the final entry reads.

I believe I have found the problem with my necromancy. I believe that great Pazuzu’s ancient rival Orcus has been blocking my traditional attempts at creating those with unlife.

Great Pazuzu has pledged to send a servant with the Shaytan Stones, one of the stones will be given to us and will allow a special ceremony that I uncovered which I believe will circumvent Orcus's ability to block our attempts as well as create even more powerful undead than we was originally attempting.

The other stone will be taken by Sha'zul under the hill to bleed corruption there. Now it is coming to our time, once the corruption is complete and we have our army we will recombine the stones and our lord shall rule the land.

wolfpack
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Notes

#2 Post by wolfpack »

To find the other stone

entrance is at the bottom of the hill near the fish

they can only be destroyed in the oldest place of man

Return to “Times of Antiquity Campaign (1e)”