Known Absences

dmw71
dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

Known Absences

#1 Post by dmw71 »

The game is only expected to post once or twice per week, but if you know that you're going to be away for an extended amount of time, please let us know here.
-- Project --
Playtest: Untitled Project (1e)
-- DM --
Greyhawk Campaign: Sandbox (1e)
(Status: Archived)

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Known Absences

#2 Post by ravenn4544 »

Just a heads up that i'm travelling for work tomorrow and next day so will get my character up and ready as soon as i can.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#3 Post by dmw71 »

ravenn4544 wrote:Just a heads up that i'm travelling for work tomorrow and next day so will get my character up and ready as soon as i can.
Thanks for letting us know.

It's a very soft launch date, but I'm not targeting kicking things off until next Monday, February 17, 2020. That should still give you plenty of time to work with the group on creating your character, and your character's bonds with all/some/one of the other characters as well (see: Group Bonds).

But, don't worry if you're unable to get everything ready for Monday. The planned start date is very tentative and I can be flexible.
-- Project --
-- DM --

Hadarai
Ranger
Ranger

#4 Post by Hadarai »

I'll be on a camping this friday to sunday so I'll most likely be unavailable until sunday night/monday morning GMT-8.

dmw71
POWAH!
POWAH!

#5 Post by dmw71 »

Hadarai wrote:I'll be on a camping this friday to sunday so I'll most likely be unavailable until sunday night/monday morning GMT-8.
That shouldn't be a problem, but thanks for letting us know.
-- Project --
-- DM --

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#6 Post by ybn1197 »

My posting for at least the next 2 weeks is going to be slower than normal. I provide IT for one of the major hospitals here in Baltimore and thanks to the Corona virus we are working double time trying to support those users who are working from home and the physicians who are trying to provide care through telemedicine in addition to the normal IT requirements we all have and support. I will post as I can but please don't wait on me. RP my character if necessary. I will hope in when and where I can.

Return to “Adventures in Manor Hills (5e)”