OOC Chat Lounge

Golem
GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: OOC Chat Lounge

#101 Post by GreyWolfVT »

i just roll a WIS check like i would in older versions of D&D then remembered this is C&C and I forgot to check the rulebook (insert facepalm here)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#102 Post by Golem »

A few days have gone by without a reply to the last ICC post. Is this the end of the game or is there still interest?

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#103 Post by Scott308 »

I'll admit that I forgot I needed to post, but here in America, Thursday was a national holiday and Wednesday is always the biggest travel day of the year in the US. I would imagine it picks up again next week.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT

#104 Post by GreyWolfVT »

yeah i was busy with a 3 day work week then holiday stuff now it's the end of my weekend and i was kinda just enjoying the break.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#105 Post by Rex »

I am back.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#106 Post by ybn1197 »

I'm still here. Like the others who posted, I'm here in America and was out for the holiday. However, Sunday night, my daughter-in-law was taken to the hospital and labor was induced. She's been having problems with her gall bladder and they can't operate while she's pregnant. Nothing's wrong with her being induced, she's only a week early from her due date but the pain from the gall bladder has become more than she can bear so her doctors agreed to induce a little early. Unfortunately my little bugger of a grand-daughter is taking her time coming into the world. So now my daughter-in-law has been dealing with gall bladder AND labor pain. Prayers that little Anna decides to come and join the family tonight. ;-)

tpj
Tracker
Tracker

#107 Post by tpj »

I'm still here also, and also in the US. Currently I'm on-call for my job for a couple more days and I've been tied up with some post-holiday support issues, but my workload should lighten toward the end of this week.

Scott308

#108 Post by Scott308 »

That sounds like she has to be absolutely miserable, ybn. Hopefully the little one will decide to make her appearance soon. Congratulations in advance on the granddaughter!
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#109 Post by Rex »

Good luck and best wishes ybn.

Golem
Tracker
Tracker

#110 Post by Golem »

I have e been remiss in posting and I apologiize. I have been stressed out with work and issues with my oldest child. The last thing I wanted to do was run the two games I have on Unseen Servant. So let's return to the adventure.

ybn...your daughter -in-law and future granddaughter are in my prayers.

ybn1197
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#111 Post by ybn1197 »

Firstly, thanks everyone. My grand-daughter was born the evening of the 4th. Both she and her mother are home doing well.

Secondly, Golem I can only speak for myself but real life comes before this. This is only a game. It will be here when RL has righted itself and you have the freedom to return. Take care of you and your family.

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#112 Post by Rex »

Agreed 100%

ybn, your grand-daughter shares her birthday with one of my nieces. Congratulations!

Scott308

#113 Post by Scott308 »

Absolutely. Everyone on here has times where real life needs to take priority over the game, so nobody will be upset. Better to take time off than try to wedge the game in so it affects RL and makes you stressed so you don't enjoy the game.

GreyWolfVT

#114 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I always agree that RL and your own health and your families comes before gaming. :)

Ahlmzhad
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#115 Post by Ahlmzhad »

Starting a new C&C campaign myself on here. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Return to “The Umbrage Saga (Castles & Crusades)”