ANNOUNCEMENTS

Gelatinous Q
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

ANNOUNCEMENTS

#1 Post by Gelatinous Q »

Here's the place for game-related announcements, such as if you're going to be unable to post for a few days or more.
~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long, unannounced hiatus, I've decided to start the ball rolling on this campaign again. I'll be posting more regarding house rules, setting and prologue, and posting protocols shortly — as well as opening a forum for character submissions.

If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks to the site admins for keeping the game active despite the inactivity.

GelatinousQ
Failure is always an option.

Gelatinous Q
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: ANNOUNCEMENTS

#2 Post by Gelatinous Q »

A note regarding House Rules:

It is not my intention to house rule this campaign to death, but I have posted a number of rules and/or clarifications that I hope enhance the flavor of the campaign and the fluidity of gameplay. Please note that these are protean documents that will feature deletions and additions as the campaign progresses, I'm sure. Any changes will be announced — no surprises.

This also serves as a shout-out to the many DMs whose rules I've cribbed or modified to compile my own. Thank you!

Gelatinous Q
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#3 Post by Gelatinous Q »

A little over two weeks (I hope) from kicking this sucker off.

Once I get three approved characters (I currently have one), I'll open up a thread for some in-character chatter/roleplay.

Gelatinous Q
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#4 Post by Gelatinous Q »

Note that I amended the section in CHARACTER CREATION regarding rolling for stats. Here it is: if, after generating stats and dropping the lowest overall, you are still left with any unmodified scores lower than 7, you may re-roll those scores.

This change should not be an issue for the character sheet I've already approved.

PM me with any questions.

Gelatinous Q
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#5 Post by Gelatinous Q »

UPDATE: I've fallen a little behind on prepping this game and we're still short on PCs, so I'm going to push back the kick-off for this until somewhere around the weekend of 6.11.

I've put out a call for players on Dragonsfoot. If you've joined the game but have yet to post your character sheet, please do so at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!

Return to “1E Greyhawk: Strange Days in Ratik”