Session 0 Gear Discussion

Marullus
rossik
Ranger
Ranger

Re: Session 0 Gear Discussion

#61 Post by rossik »

Marullus wrote:Group #2
- Tancred the Ridder has one slot of preserved rations (x3), one slot of torches (x4), and no choices in the matter.
- Haar the Halfling has thieves tools, a tinderbox, one slot of small sacks (x2), a cloak, a lantern, and flask of oil (x2)
- Rossik's oathbreaker dwarf has Preserved Rations (x3), a lantern, and flask of oil (x6).

You need to decide if you want two lanterns, if you want that much oil, and if you want anything else from the gear list which you don't currently have. :)

You can look here for what the available gear is.

i would liker 2 less, so 4 oil will be fine. but i wish for a backpack, one torch and a waterskin too, and thats it

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by Marullus »

You probably don't want a backpack. You have 3 torso slots and the Hide Armor and Backpack both take up two each. So you can have hide armor and a satchel OR leather armor and a backpack. The backpack would give you three more pack slots over the satchel but it doesn't seem like you're pressed for more carrying capacity. The backpack also makes you worse at Fighter (which you also can't afford).

You can trade a slot of oil (x2) for torches (x4). Just edit one of the lines on your character sheet.

Everyone starts with a waterskin full of wine - I just didn't mention it. It's already on your sheet.

rossik
Ranger
Ranger

#63 Post by rossik »

Marullus wrote:You probably don't want a backpack. You have 3 torso slots and the Hide Armor and Backpack both take up two each. So you can have hide armor and a satchel OR leather armor and a backpack. The backpack would give you three more pack slots over the satchel but it doesn't seem like you're pressed for more carrying capacity. The backpack also makes you worse at Fighter (which you also can't afford).

You can trade a slot of oil (x2) for torches (x4). Just edit one of the lines on your character sheet.

Everyone starts with a waterskin full of wine - I just didn't mention it. It's already on your sheet.

sorry, my D&D roots are too deep, lol

changed! i think im ready

BillTheGalacticHero
Ranger
Ranger

#64 Post by BillTheGalacticHero »

Marullus wrote:The backpack also makes you worse at Fighter (which you also can't afford).
And Dungeoneering

Marullus
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#65 Post by Marullus »

True, but he doesn't have that skill anyway.

Return to “Blood in the Dark (Torchbearer)”