POSTING PROTOCOLS

Gelatinous Q
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

POSTING PROTOCOLS

#1 Post by Gelatinous Q »

All PC dialogue should be posted in blue.

All NPC dialogue should be posted in green.

All OOC text should be posted in red.

Expositive or descriptive text will be posted in purple.
Failure is always an option.

Gelatinous Q
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: POSTING PROTOCOLS

#2 Post by Gelatinous Q »

Please be prepared to post at least 3-4 times per week. I will PM the group when I post major updates. (Please make sure PM notification is turned on and that it sends to an active email address that you check regularly.)

Please use the ANNOUNCEMENTS thread to notify everyone about vacation/weekend plans/real-life stuff that would preclude you from checking in every couple days or so. Game action may move forward with or without you, and unless you've instructed me otherwise, your character may be NPC'ed to maintain momentum. Bad things that befall your character while being NPC'ed . . . well, them's the breaks. If I have to NPC your character for more than 2 weeks without hearing from you, he will wander off from the party at the first logical narrative opportunity — which leads me to my next point:

If, for whatever reason, you choose to leave the game, please do me the courtesy of a PM to let me know. No harm, no foul, no questions asked. In most cases, you can rejoin at a later time if you like.

Momentum, momentum, momentum. I've played in enough fizzled PBP games to know its importance.
Failure is always an option.

Return to “1E Greyhawk: Strange Days in Ratik”