OOC Chat

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

Re: OOC Chat

#161 Post by Antman9 »

No worries Tamerlaine. Glad to have you back. Take your time and ease back in if you need to. RL comes first.
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

Antman9
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#162 Post by Antman9 »

Loving Sister Parthenope's chastisement/heckling and Cedric's rock throw :lol:
Awesome!
DM - Dragons Belch: A New Beginning (Custom D&D)
DM - Ying Huo Chóng – The Way of Things (Cortex Plus - Firefly)

alver
Ranger
Ranger

#163 Post by alver »

rossik... did you forget to post? :) some awesome magic to save the day would be great right now

rossik
Ranger
Ranger

#164 Post by rossik »

alver wrote:rossik... did you forget to post? :) some awesome magic to save the day would be great right now
OMG! didnt realize the game was on!

sorry guys, will try to catch up

Edit: oh, i know why, i leaved the game :P

may the DM dice goes bad, and yours shine truly!

alver
Ranger
Ranger

#165 Post by alver »

Hey guys, let's decide the course of action and get things moving again.

My last IC post argues against collaborating with kobolds. It's not a big deal actually, I can just edit it so it didn't happen. I'm sure there's plenty of entertainment to be had whether we make a deal with them or not.

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#166 Post by Pulpatoon »

I think we should work with the kobolds, but the Sis is gonna be a self-righteous prig about it.

VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#167 Post by VonAlric »

We know that we can only trust them so far. Saying that, we should work with them on this point. Safe passage to their enemy, safe passage back to the entrance as we need it or some room where we can recover from battling the goblins. They can 'hire' us to take care of their problem.

Over time, we should get more powerful and we may find another mage that can help us flip the balance of power back to us. Then we can deal with them.

Let's work the hiring angle.
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

alver
Ranger
Ranger

#168 Post by alver »

OK, let's do so. I've edited my post so that my character is now in complete agreement with the rest of the party :)

Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

#169 Post by Tamerlaine »

Finally posted. Been working a buttload of overtime at work so I can pay on my medical bills. Thanks for your patience.

Tamerlaine
Ranger
Ranger

#170 Post by Tamerlaine »

I'm sorry to say this, but I've got to pull the plug. Some of you on US know me to be a pretty sick guy as I've got all kinds of health problems. Well, that being said, I've got to have my foot amputated come first thing Monday morning. It's my diabetes and a cut on my foot just won't heal. There's a chance of complications during and after surgery, so I can't do this anymore. It sucks and Im sorry to have to leave you guys hanging, but at least there are other games here on US to join and play.

VonAlric
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#171 Post by VonAlric »

Sorry to hear that your health has taken a hard turn. I completely understand the need to focus on oneself during this time. Maybe you can archive the game and get it back up and running in the future. I enjoyed it for the short time I was here.
It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

Pulpatoon
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#172 Post by Pulpatoon »

May Sister Parthenope's stern, deeply judgmental gaze will watch over you.

I've really enjoyed playing in this game! You'll be missed! Absolute best of luck with your surgery and recovery!

alver
Ranger
Ranger

#173 Post by alver »

Thanks for running the game, you're a good DM and I hope you can get well again and maybe return to gaming some day.

rossik
Ranger
Ranger

#174 Post by rossik »

i was not in the final moments of the game, but i wish you a great recovery and best of luck! take care, pal!

Return to “The Mines of Khunmar (LL)”