OOC chat

tumblingdice
Ranger
Ranger

Re: OOC chat

#241 Post by tumblingdice »

http://goblinoidgames.com/community/vie ... 550#p64298

So, it looks like we need to head back to the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth, assuming Blackrazor personified is still there. DM, correct me if I'm wrong, but there were no instructions on how to find or summon him. Going back seems to make the most sense.

I forgot that Shae would be returned to her old self. Bonus! Wait, does that mean that Kevin is coming back, too?

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#242 Post by badams30 »

Sounds like the way to go. As for Kevin? Hmmm.... I say let the demon keep that guy.

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#243 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I have no opinion about Kevin. The demon sure I'll help with that.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

tumblingdice
Ranger
Ranger

#244 Post by tumblingdice »

The Goblinoid Games website appears to have vanished! It feels like everything is coming to an end. Inevitable, I suppose, but it still makes me sad.

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#245 Post by badams30 »

tumblingdice wrote:The Goblinoid Games website appears to have vanished! It feels like everything is coming to an end. Inevitable, I suppose, but it still makes me sad.
I noticed that yesterday. Odd, considering the recent release of the Advanced LL book and Dan doing some FB videos talking about what's in the pipes....

merias
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#246 Post by merias »

tumblingdice wrote:The Goblinoid Games website appears to have vanished! It feels like everything is coming to an end. Inevitable, I suppose, but it still makes me sad.
That URL (.../suspendedpage.cgi) means he went over his disk or bandwidth quota, or the site got hacked and the provider shut it down, or Dan stopped paying for hosting and did not tell them. Hopefully it is just one of the first two.

GreyWolfVT

#247 Post by GreyWolfVT »

man well hope it's not like google plus...going away for good. I liked it better than facebook...
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#248 Post by Zhym »

Sorry to hear the game is coming to a close. It was a fun group.

BTW, what would those gems have done if we'd kept them? ;)

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#249 Post by greyarea »

Zhym wrote: BTW, what would those gems have done if we'd kept them? ;)
Quite frankly, I hadn't decided yet. If everyone had kept them and I'd decided to continue the campaign, they likely would have either been a starting point to the next adventure ("Those need to be returned to so and so" or "I'm so glad you found the Stones of Stagamoucha. They are needed against the Carthanugian threat..." or "...those stones have cursed you! To remove the curse, you will need to travel to the Temple of the Living Stone and return them.") or they would have been magic that started the next adventure (...touching the stones together, the portal is opened and the party is whisked away to a strange realm. Dandy ducks to the side at the sound of a noise like a giant goose honking, to see a metal monster that has somehow devoured a human go by. The monster opens an orifice and the human says, "Get the heck outta tha road, jerkwad" whist making a rude gesture at you.) Something of that nature.

Or maybe, if I had decided not to do another adventure, they'd just be worth 10k GP each. :)

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#250 Post by Zhym »

It would have been fun to see what would happen with all that tech gear we scooped up from the ship. Most modules aren't level-set for PCs with power armor, grenades, and blasters. :)

GreyWolfVT

#251 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Well it was fun while it lasted but i did feel a bit uneasy using futuristic weapons and fighting robots. But I did enjoy the game than you for that greyarea :)

merias
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#252 Post by merias »

I was a relative late-comer to the game, picking up Dandy from the previous player - but it was still a good 3 or 4 years for me, and a great time. Thanks to greyarea and everyone for a great game!

Craigers07
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#253 Post by Craigers07 »

I just got back from vacation and saw that I missed the last post.

Thank you greyarea for running a great game and thank you to all of the players. This game should be required reading for aspiring pbp DMs. I wouldn't have imagined back in 2011 that we would play for so many years.

I'm going to take some time off too and jump back into another game eventually. :)

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#254 Post by greyarea »

Craigers07 wrote:This game should be required reading for aspiring pbp DMs.
Thank you for the kind compliment.

Return to “Skull Mountain (LL/AEC)”