00 - Pale Pass

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

00 - Pale Pass

#1 Post by sulldawga »

Date and time: 0900, Morndas, 5th day of Second Seed, 4E 201
Weather: Chilly, cloudy, downpour, windy

The foul weather matched the mood in the Imperial army camp. The Emperor was dead, the invasion fallen apart, the troops scattered to the four corners of Tamriel, it seemed. There were only three legions left in the city, one being your personal troops and the others commanded by Legates under your nominal control: Priscus and Titus. Preparations for war were complete. You had iron and steel, horses and wagons, food and grain. All you lacked now was the 10,000 soldiers that were within your grasp a mere week ago. When Emperor Mede was still alive...

Your Legates have requested a meeting with you to determine the next course of action. And, of course, left unspoken was the crushing weight of the prophecy your priests had interpreted: the Army must travel through the Pale Pass into Skyrim within the next 10 days or invasion would be impossible this season. If you're going to salvage this mess and march into Skyrim, you must act soon or risk the wrath of the Aedra and Daedra.

sulldawga
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: 00 - Pale Pass

#2 Post by sulldawga »

This is a [url=javascript:(function(){ var output= ""; var blobheading = [["The answer is"]]; var paragraph = "\n"; var blob = [["Yes","No","Maybe","Maybe Not","Probably"]]; var bloblink = "\n\n\n----\nCreated With\nCHOOSE YOUR OWN GENERATOR\n----\nhttps://www.lastgaspgrimoire.com/generators/cho ... tor/\n----"; for(var i=0; i<blob.length; i++){var heading = blobheading; var table = blob; output += (paragraph)+(heading[Math.floor(Math.random()*heading.length)])+(paragraph)+(table[Math.floor(Math.random()*table.length)])+(paragraph); }; alert(output+(paragraph)+bloblink); })();]hyperlink[/url].

Return to “The Rim of the Sky (ACKS)”