Eris
terrymixon
Ranger
Ranger

Re: (008) Meet Connie Malone

#241 Post by terrymixon »

Tiglath wrote:
terrymixon wrote: “Then I put myself in her capable hands.”
Clearly pleased to be asked to help she replies “Then I will arm you, Emily Green! If you want something immediately then there are really just our crew snub pistols. We load a standard ship security mix but carry a speed loader of HEAP rounds with each weapon. If you prefer a more aggressive fighting style then you might like a boarding pistol. John Lee and I are going to make a pair by cutting down some sporting shotguns that I bought on Regina. Which weapons do you favour?”
OOC: Sorry for being slow. I'm on deadline for turning in half a book to my co-author and it's a closely run thing.

"I'm really only trained with an SMG, so I'll have to work with any pistol to learn how it's used. A snub pistol should be fine, I think. Thank you."

Emily
The Spinward Main: Jack "Flighty" O'Brien, 989BB7, Merchant (3rd Officer), 4 terms, 34
Carousing-1, Computers-1, Engineering-1, Investigation-1, Jack of all Trades-3, Medicine-1, Melee Cbt-0, Navigation-1, Pilot-3, Pistol-1, Repair-1, Science-1, Steward-1, Streetwise-1, Cargo-0, Zero G-0
Benefit: 1,000 Cr, Auto Pistol, Explorer's Society (or TAS) membership.

Into the Marches: Emily Green, 566997, 34, LCDR Imperial Navy, 4 terms.
Foil-1, Engineering-2, Gunnery-1, JOAT-1, Mechanical-1, SMG-1, Ships Boat-1, Vacc Suit-1
16,000 cr, Travellers' Aid Society, MCG medal (good for free beers in many bars), Letter of Introduction

Silverband: Des Karst, 3rd Level Fighter, Two-Handed Axe, 6' 6", long red hair in a warrior's braid.

Akus Moby: Lily Stone, 897CB3, 42, Marine Gunnery Sergeant, 6 terms.
Skills: Gambling-6, Streetwise-4, Brawling-3, Combat Rifleman-3, Pistol-3, Battledress-1, Dagger-1, Grav Vehicle-1 (Air/Raft group), Survival-1
14,000 cr, 1 High Passage

Tiglath
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: (008) Meet Connie Malone

#242 Post by Tiglath »

terrymixon wrote: "I'm really only trained with an SMG, so I'll have to work with any pistol to learn how it's used. A snub pistol should be fine, I think. Thank you."
Sigrun smiles “In that case the Ruian SMG in the Ship’s Locker is yours - just be sharper than its previous owner!”

She then hastily adds “The weapon itself is not bad nor unlucky - the fates just decided that the guard would meet me”. She gives a cold vulpine smile and states “I am Ulfednar. All of his luck all at once couldn’t have saved him”.

She continues “I don't need to tell you how to fight, Emily Green - so I'll just tell you about using the new weapon. The choice of rounds makes the snub pistol very flexible. You could switch out the Tranq rounds for HE or Gas until you get more accurate with it”.

As an afterthought she adds “I will loan you my Ingelrii Arms autopistol as a personal weapon. She was made on Sacnoth and will never let you down”.

She then says “I will bring you the Inglerii when we are in jump but for now I promised to bring Pedro his kaf”.

(OOC: Emily is loaded for bear:
SMG (TL7) three magazines,
Snub pistol (crew weapon: 2 Tranq 2 Gas 2 HE / 6 HEAP in speed loader),
Autopistol two magazines,
Cloth armour - tailored for tall folk!

Sigrun's last comment is my feeble attempt to take the strain off our space time continuum and drop us all into the same thread! :)

I’ll post again in the (10) Jump to Jenghe “present” thread linking these threads together).
Player: Jonathan/Tiglath
Sigrun Volsung, 9B7886, Lt Commander, 3 terms, age 31
Gun Cbt 3 (Rifle 2, Pistol 1), Melee Cbt 1 (Axe), Pilot 1,
Gunnery 1, Vacc Suit 1, Zero G 1, Streetwise 1, Recon 1,
Electronics 0, Grav Vehicle 0
Enemy: Imperial Navy (Lunion) Ine Givar(?)

Return to “In the Marches (Traveller)”