Chapter 2 Part 2: New Adventures Continue

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: Chapter 2 Part 2: New Adventures Continue

#61 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Belynor "You can follow or not that is up to you. You might even decide to let the big one there smash me the point is the choice is up to you. If you kill me those three might care but then again they might not care at all." the last part he indicates the other three cloaked figures. The pull back their cloak hoods and reveal one to be a male half-orc standing about 7' tall. Another reveals to be male Dwarf with reddish brown hair styled in a mohawk and blue tattoos or paint on him, and the third appears to be a female human with nothing overly remarkable about her.

The dwarf speaks up "Eh? What you want us to do Belynor?" the woman stops the dwarf short "Let us leave this up to them to decide. Besides there are more here than we can see." it appears the woman must be some sort of mage and cast some sort of spell perhaps before entering the room to see invisible things as she looks in the direction of Hantae and where Bandir stepped off to. Then the half-orc speaks "Aye let them choose, I care not to fight here I'd much rather get back to Thyatis."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#62 Post by Dram »

Krakus- Are you wanting this answer now? We have task to complete.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#63 Post by Rukellian »

Rukiel the Fickle's response:

"ZZzzz... mmmph, yes, right there..." A few words escape the slumbering man's mouth as he dreams of something quite interesting. ;)
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT

#64 Post by GreyWolfVT »

The dwarf speaks up "Yah mind if I wake him? Durned fella talks in his sleep. Belynor why'd you shoot him with yer sleeping darts anyway?"

Belynor attempts to shrug though it looks ridiculous in his rope bindings. "He came out of nowhere, I just acted upon my instincts."

Dwarf "Aye been on that side of yer durned darts before. Aint no fun."
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Nuke66
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#65 Post by Nuke66 »

Keathan appreciates the dialogue, Not really wanting a fight. Though he doesn't change the conversation.

GreyWolfVT

#66 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Belynor "So are you considering the offer? Might I be freed we could help you search for whatever it is your are here looking for if that would speed up the process. My friend there could wake your friend talking in his sleep there."

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#67 Post by Rex »

Hantae Invisible

"A good start would be waking our friend."

GreyWolfVT

#68 Post by GreyWolfVT »

"Alright then." Belynor's dwarf friend says then walks into the rool pulls out a small vial of some sort of potion or liquid pours it down Rukiels throat and within a couple minutes Rukiel's eyes flutter open and he is suddenly awake. The dwarf then steps back out of the way. "That aughta stop the sleep talkin."

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#69 Post by Rukellian »

Rukiel the Fickle

Rukiel yawns and stretches as he wipes the corners of his eyes. Eyes still yet not quite open, he feels around for something. "You little rascal... you and your unseen hands, I wasn't done yet. I-" His eyes snap open and looks straight at a dwarf, flowing beard and all. "Oh. You are most certainly not the scantily clad maiden that... *cough* ugh..." Rukiel chokes on his words and groans as something horrible flashes across his mind. His chokes turn to retches as he tries to avoid looking at the dwarf, the mental images that now are being conjured up not helping him one bit. "N-no, just no."

Having looked away from the dwarf, Rukiel quickly takes in his surroundings and finds the robed figure tied up and bound. "AHAAAAA!" Rukiel points and shouts at the bound being. "Even in my sleep I managed to subdue this man. I'm the best! It's fortunate you all came here in time when you did, otherwise... wait, he had friends?"
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

GreyWolfVT

#70 Post by GreyWolfVT »

The Dwarf & Half-Orc start to chuckle at Rukiel the female Half-elf gives Rukiel a sly look almost as if to say (oh you have much to learn about women) meanwhile the tied up Belynor (Half-Drow) gives a sly smile "Yes your lassoing skills are quite adept."

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#71 Post by Cwreando »

Bandir

Bandir says,”I will part ways I believe. I do not fancy the arena and I have a house to attend to with a shop I’d like to help out in. I fare you all Good journeys friends.”

Bandir competes the task here and heads back to town. To be archived eventually .
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#72 Post by Dram »

Krakus- We shall complete our task and collect our reward. Then we may join in your arena.
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

PyroArrow
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#73 Post by PyroArrow »

Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin - Banded Mail AC 4 + Stone Warden Shield (+2): AC 2 - HP: 27 /27:

Rician says, "Yes, bound by honor we have a task to complete first."
Dungeon Master : Guido's Keep on the Borderlands & the Hills of Horror & Chaos (1st Ed D&D) :
1A: The Inheritance (1st Ed D&D)

Player:
Erico Caravellino - Thief : Elphand Adventures (ACKS Wilderlands - On Hold)
Stanilus Peri -Fighter (Bard) : Wardens in the North (D&D 1st Ed - On Hold)

Maximillian Arikas [Aether] & Steve Sanderson [Flicker] : Rebirth of Power: 4C System
Rician Lockwindberg - Paladin Knight : A Village With No Name (1st Ed D&D)
Theodore Mumfordian - Half-Elf Ranger : Terrible Trouble at Tragidore (1st Ed AD&D) [Completed]
Vicentio Senereno : Human Wizard : Veranar (5th Ed. D&D)
Tonkioso 'Gizzy' Gizmoebius : Clockwork Child : At the Forest Edge (Beyond the Wall & Other Adv)
Rician Lockwindberg : Human Paladin : A Village With No Name (2nd Edition AD&D)
Norbold Ernessaeia : Sylvian Elf Cleric : Minn's Mound (1st Edition AD&D)

GreyWolfVT

#74 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Belynor "Very well then shall I be freed or no? As I said the four of us can help speed your search up." If it helps we have already been everywhere there is to go upstairs."

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#75 Post by Rukellian »

Rukiel's ears perk up when he hears mention of an 'arena'.

"An arena? Where do I sign up?!" Rukiel can barely contain his excitement as he jumps up from his slouched position, fully awake now. "Fetching dusty scrolls and papers is hardly any fun, nothing to talk home about, but epic gladiatorial matches between man, beast, and monsters? Yes, the sooner we finish collecting those old documents, the better. I can take Bagel with me, right? Of course, I can, why am I asking. Where is the arena? A hot place, cold, am I going to get sand in my boots?"

Rukiel fires off question after question, his mouth having a hard time keeping up with the thoughts racing through his head. He cackles in joy as he starts to gather his rope. "Glory awaits!"

It doesn't even occur to Rukiel to ask who these new faces are, or how he got into the situation he did. None of that was important anyway, not to Rukiel. Already having lost interest in his current task, he rushes forward full speed towards the next exciting thing thrust in front of his path. ;)

GreyWolfVT

#76 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Belynor "It's a warm place near to the ocean. Naturally you can bring your horse but you can't use it in the arena."

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#77 Post by Rex »

Hantae Invisible

Hantae will free Belynor since the dwarf woke Rukiel up as agreed.

GreyWolfVT

#78 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Belynor unable to see the being that freed him rubs at the places the rope was around "I think you might have busted a few of my ribs there big guy." he says while looking at Krakus. "I suppose I aught to introduce the other three here with me. The dwarf there is Goruk, the half-orc there is Zon, and the half-elf on the stairs is Madrien." after Belynor introduces each of his companions they give a little nod of their head to indicate a silent hello.

Goruk the dwarf chimes in "Alright nough of this chit chat lets git to findin what ya all are lookin for."

Zon says very little however agrees "Yes."

Madrien the female half-elf gives a little wink to Rukiel "Yes lets find this document you speak of. There were quite a few things upstairs in what I presume was the master bedroom in an old safe sorry we got a little bored. Goruk got the safe open."

Rex
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#79 Post by Rex »

Hantae Invisible

"Well, lets see what is in it."

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#80 Post by Cwreando »

Bandir

Bandir says, “Ok let’s wrap this up folks. Here Belynor. I think these are yours.”

Bandir hands him his stuff.
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

Return to “A Village With No Name [Sandbox] (2e AD&D)”