Chapter #3: Adventure 3: Invitation to a Funeral

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Re: Chapter #3: Adventure 3: Invitation to a Funeral

#161 Post by Dram »

Anuzal- Yes lets leave this wretched place. Anuzal leads the way. Stopping short of the exit looking to sure it is not trap.

Move silently(30%)
100 roll [1d100] = 22

Search check
d6 roll [1d6] = 2
Current Characters/Games
Grakluse Longleaf-A Candle in the Darkness
Jacxor Ironforge-Dungeon of the Mad Mage (5e)
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls
Xlore Strongoak-B11 King's Festival & B12 Queen's Harvest - AD&D 2e

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#162 Post by Cwreando »

Abrex Myzeen LN Faris: AC 0: HP 22: Thac0: 17

Abrex agrees, "Let's get back to town. While I enjoy returning the dead to the afterlife I believe our work here is probably done. I believe fate placed us here for a reason. Perhaps to return the ceremonial armor to the family it belongs too. Should a reward be offered so be it. I can carry it if needed. We must let the temples know of the foul use of this place so they may bless and seal the undead below. The temples should make sure the burial chambers are repaired, sealed and blessed as well."
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#163 Post by Storm11 »

Jamal sighs loudly and looks at Alara, and they both shrug at each other. ”Humans,” they both say disdainfully, before the Little Halfling motions for the armour to drag itself over to Abrex.

Sullenly the Little sha’ir follows his taller comrades out of the warrens, Alara floating at his shoulders her hair trailing out behind her.

”They are so indecisive” the halfling mutters under his breath. ”I know, we only just went in there. I think they may all be addled!” the djinnling replies in hushed tones.

”Perhaps we should find a decent priest and get them all cured of their insanity” Jamal hissss looking at Dubb. ”It wouldn’t do any good, the rot has set in good and proper,” Alara whispers back, and both sha’ir and gen begin to cackle and snigger, trying and failing to keep their mirth to themselves. Once they exit the tunnels into the streets both Jamal and Alara fall to the floor guffawing
Greys Campaign.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#164 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Dubb

"Well said Abrex!" Dubb claps the Faris on his back. "My thoughts exactly."

Dubb reluctantly moves to leave the warrens, eyeing Jamal as he does so. "Are you quite alright? You seem to have developed a cough of sorts. I can help clear that up for you if needed."

"Speaking of, in our haste to secure the location, I have neglected to tend to our wounded. Please allow me to fix that."

He will cast CLW on anyone who is injured.

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#165 Post by Scott308 »

Benham Iskandar

Do not be so quick to assume we are believed dead. Remember, there were others in here who survived and were freed. Surely, at least one has discussed what had occurred with others. And if there is any doubt, the door has been altered through magical means, that anyone may see. If we truly wished to surprise the treacherous cur, we should have allowed the ghouls to devour them- or made it appear that it was ghouls who killed them, even though they may have died through other means.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

Bluehorse
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#166 Post by Bluehorse »

Emma

Takes out a piece of paper from her pack and does a quick sketch of their surroundings on what will soon be a map of their path here. She also makes note of where she can see graves have been vandalized so they can pass it on to the priests later and hopefully the proper rites can be performed to sooth any of the disturbed dead. "Let's look over there first. It looks like a room rather than a passage.
Maybe we can learn a little more of what is going on down here other than desecration, or at least have a better handle of what kind of other mischiefs these monsters are up to and inform the holy men of the city so they can properly handle it."
She points in the direction of the alcove (3).

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#167 Post by Dram »

We came from passage #3. Lets turn head towards 5.1.
Current Characters/Games
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

#168 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Rashad "We got lucky not to encounter any more ghouls, are you sure it is a wise tactic to double back and try yet another passage?" I'm just role-playing the fact that after that poll I read in the module that it is "highly discouraged" to traverse the tunnel passages. Many more Ghouls and Ghasts to encounter. It's essentially like an ant hill for ghouls.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

GreyWolfVT

#169 Post by GreyWolfVT »

To find a deceiver
Deciding to leave off the remainder of the tunnels and passages under the funeral hall atop mount forgiveness the group makes it's way back to Muluk. Going back through the gate of dragons and going back through the city the group finds Muli in the most unlikely of places the overconfident would be assassin is back in the very market he found the party shopping in. The fool is leaning on a merchants tent post smiling and talking with a small group of other men. Until he notices the group coming back through the covered bazaar. A look of fear comes over the man he gulps and looks around doggedly avoiding a man asking him something about whatever he was telling them about he ignores the man and tries to push through the group around him however he doesn't get far before the group has him surrounded. The party has Muli surrounded and they take him to a secluded alley to get some information from the fool.

Actions?
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Ullek
Tracker
Tracker

#170 Post by Ullek »

Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan "Say's while you good folks interrogate this owlbear turd, I will keep watch for anyone else that could have observe us coming here".
"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers"

GreyWolfVT

#171 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Rashad "We can turn him over to the Sultan’s guards. But not before we get some information from him." the holy warrior suggests. "See what truths we can get from the slimy bastard."

Cwreando
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#172 Post by Cwreando »

Abrex Myzeen LN Faris: AC 0: HP 22: Thac0: 17

Abrex whispers, "I'd like gut him here, but that's for the Law to decide. I will torture him a bit first though and find out why this pig tried to get us all murdered by a pack of ghouls. HE must have known the ghouls where there."

Abrex checks his surroundings to be sure it's all clear.

Abrex grabs his boot knife slowly and brings it toward the fool expecting answers.

"Time to talk fool. I want to know everything about why you did it, how you knew and who's involved or I'll carve you like a pig?"
Trist Flameheart Multi-Class in progress Gray Elf Fighter/Mage 3/3 - Grey Wolf's Mystara Adventures (Ad&d 2e) Active
Durgo Brigthboon Fighter Human Level 3 - Spearment's Barromaze

Dram
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#173 Post by Dram »

Anuzal- Pulls his favorite dagger from his hip. Smiles at :twisted: Muli while walking around behind. Let me have him for a few minutes. He will tell us all he knows or he will be missing? :twisted: He looks Muli over closely. Jamal you need any parts for your spellcasting :twisted:
Current Characters/Games
Kreed Oaken-Chaos halls

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#174 Post by Storm11 »

Jamal grins wickedly for a second. He looks thoughtful for a while and turns to Alara. ”Well ther IS a spell that calls for the tongue of a snake, isn’t there my dear?” he quizzes.

The djinnling nods enthusiastically. ”Isn’t it called something like...lying little weasel... or some such.”
Greys Campaign.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#175 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Dubb

Dubb grins at the words and actions of his companions. "I love you guys. So passionate. Everyone should embrace life as you do"

He turns to the cornered rat: "Hello again Muli. I suggest you appease my friends quickly. Only Haku knows how long I can restrain them." Dubb pulls on Muli's garb and forces the man to his knees in order to see eye to eye. "Ah, much better."

"Now then. I believe there was a question asked of you. Do start talking."

ravenn4544
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#176 Post by ravenn4544 »

Asad seethes at the traitor. He waits impatiently for the knives to flay the enemy. He is ready to pummel the man senseless with his heavy fists.

GreyWolfVT

#177 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Rashad not a fan of torture after his time held by the vile half-elf does not join in the threats but he does not stop them either "I'll keep an eye out, get your answers from him do what you must then we should turn the snake in."

Scott308
Guy Who Gamed With The Famous People

#178 Post by Scott308 »

Benham Iskandar

Iskandar will not participate in the extraction of information from the verminous traitor, but he will stay and watch as he is fine with the treatment of the prisoner. Maybe he had misread the others, and they aren't all the goody two-shoes he had thought them to be.
Sometimes this summer I will most likely be participating in another 24 hour game of Dungeons & Dragons as part of Extra Life. This organization uses gaming to help raise money to donate to children's hospitals. I'm raising money for Marshfield Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI, and all money I raise will go to that hospital. All donations are tax-deductible. Please take a moment to check out my donation page below. Thank you.

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Scott Peterson

GreyWolfVT

#179 Post by GreyWolfVT »

Muli gulps when the blades are pulled out and near his person. Forced to his knees he begins to weep, beg and plead with the group "Please, don't kill me. I was hired by Yodfah to lure you to the ghouls, I swear. I'll tell you everything I know if you but spare my life." the snake appears to be quite the coward when his life is on the line.

Storm11
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#180 Post by Storm11 »

Jamal raises his eyebrow at that revelation. He shares a meaningful look at Alara. Yodfah is it? Who or what is a Yodfah, and why does he want us dead. Or poor Aayam pray tell? Where is this creature now, and what did he promise you for don’t this terrible thing, and how were you to collect upon it?
Greys Campaign.

Return to “Archive”