Kicking off

ffilz
GodricTheWell
Scout
Scout

Re: Kicking off

#101 Post by GodricTheWell »

Mark volunteered to go back out and ‘watch. He paused before returning his filter mask to his face.

”I know my two creds aren’t worth much yet, but it wasn’t the refugees that tried to mutiny on us a few years ago. It was a different situation, to be sure, but the more folks pay... seems the more entitled they get. I’m all for prioritizing the paying customer, but Character is what counts if things get hot. Just sayin’.”

”I’ll post up by the berm again. Don’t leave without me!”

Mark grinned, but made sure to make intentional eye contact with everyone before ducking back under his mask and heading outside. A sort of Character Litmus test of his own.
insert(wit)

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#102 Post by Eris »

"I appreciate that this is a difficult situation for the locals, but we aren't wealthy or powerful enough to be either a charity or a rescue organization." Wen says, "My first priority, and I hope it is all of ours, is the get this ship safely away from here...and to make enough of a profit doing so, so that we can keep travelling."

OOC: Did the UWP for Fogbound just change, or did I read it wrong? It is now showing as D665665-1. That's no E starport, 0 pop world! I'm going with this version of Fogbound! :)

What is the time of day?

BTW, I'm going to use the idea that your Service and number of terms there in is a good indicator of what your character can do...beyond any skills you might have listed. Frank can correct me if I have it wrong, but my thinking is that if your PC has been in the Merchants for several terms they would be familiar with getting, vetting and loading passengers and cargo.

"Unless anyone has a better idea, I think we should load up with paying passengers here with the intent to transport them to Fogbound. They might be running from the fighting here, they might be business people, they might be travellers. We don't really care what their motives are, just that they have the cash to pay for the trip. If we do a good turn by folks along the way, that's fine, but it's not priority one." Wen says, "So, some orders..."

"Vee and Stefan, contact a passenger broker and get us a full complement of passengers bound for Fogbound. Fill all 20 low berths if you can and five of the passenger staterooms. One we'll have to keep for crew use, I'm afraid. Oh, and we're charging standard rates. I'd like to maximize our return on the passengers, so look for passengers that will double up in the staterooms...2 times 8 is better than 1 times 10."
Wen smiles.

"Simon, would you contact the local cargo brokers and see if you can find a good cargo for us to buy here that we can sell on Fogbound for a profit. Also find any freight that is bound for Fogbound that we can move at the standard 1 KCr/ton. I'd like to leave here fully loaded."

"Ana, I'd like you to see to setting up security for our ship. What have we got now, what do we need, and what can we afford to install right now?"

"Sara, can get in touch with your Imperial Scout Service friends here on Tegal and see if you can find out any more data on Fogbound, Shedezar and any other worlds in the vicinity."

"Manon and Logan, I want you to check systems on the bridge and in engineering. I'd like a report on how much we have to do to get the ship ready to lift ASAP. I'd really like us to be out of here within 3 days time if we can do it.

"Mark, you've got the really hard job." Wen's eyes twinkle a bit as he continues, "There are 9 of us and 4 crew cabins. We'll take 1 of the passenger staterooms for now, but that's 9 into 5 rooms. I want you to get the rooms ready for occupancy, all of them, and then assign quarters for each of us. The Captain should have a cabin to himself, but it will double as his office, so he's not going to have any more room than anyone else, really. I know that means doubling up for everyone else, but that can't be helped. Mark, coordinate with Logan on life support and Ana on security matters, but for this first voyage, at least, we'll abide by your cabin assignments."

"That leaves me." Wen grins, "I'm going to be busy for the next day, or so, getting our account set up at the bank and getting all the administrative stuff we need to get done to get out of here done.

"Once we have our bank account set up, and we know just how much money is in the kitty, we'll be able to process requests for purchases. Filling the Ship's Locker, buying additional software or hardware for security, and so on. We will have another meeting tomorrow to update everyone on our progress."

"Is this acceptable to everyone?"

I need to know how much of the 20,000 cr buy-in each PC is putting into the Ship's Account at this point so I can "get the account set up." If your PC can't put up the whole amount, we'll get from them later from their share of the profits, but we really need some Cash On Hand now to make purchases to get us going.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#103 Post by joertexas »

Eris wrote:I need to know how much of the 20,000 cr buy-in each PC is putting into the Ship's Account at this point so I can "get the account set up." If your PC can't put up the whole amount, we'll get from them later from their share of the profits, but we really need some Cash On Hand now to make purchases to get us going.
Vee puts up 30,000 cr toward the ship's fund. "I'll cover whomever can't come up with a full share," she explains to Wen. "We need the cash, I know, and I don't have anything to spend it on, anyway."
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97
Slug Rifle- 3, Medicine-2, Tactics-2, Zero-G-2, Streetwise- 2

In the Marches
Zaki Shursila, 486B97, Army, Major, 3 terms, 31
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#104 Post by ffilz »

Eris wrote:"I appreciate that this is a difficult situation for the locals, but we aren't wealthy or powerful enough to be either a charity or a rescue organization." Wen says, "My first priority, and I hope it is all of ours, is the get this ship safely away from here...and to make enough of a profit doing so, so that we can keep travelling."

OOC: Did the UWP for Fogbound just change, or did I read it wrong? It is now showing as D665665-1. That's no E starport, 0 pop world! I'm going with this version of Fogbound! :)

Oh crud, my web site banner was created from the wrong version of the sector map... Let me think if I want to actually revert it. I'll be giving some thought, so it may be later today before i respond with anything that actually depends on this change. It does sort of make things work better in the subsector. It might make me consider changing Bistron also...
What is the time of day?

BTW, I'm going to use the idea that your Service and number of terms there in is a good indicator of what your character can do...beyond any skills you might have listed. Frank can correct me if I have it wrong, but my thinking is that if your PC has been in the Merchants for several terms they would be familiar with getting, vetting and loading passengers and cargo.
Service history definitely has relevance, though I would allow anyone to utilize the standard tables for cargo and passengers. On the bits below, my reading is that normally doubling up of passengers isn't allowed, but again, we have special circumstances here. In fact, outside PC ships and military ships, it would be rare for crew to double up.

Another factor for consideration, I don't use fuel purifiers... so operating out of a non-Class A or Class-B starport means unrefined fuel and chance of misjump...
"Unless anyone has a better idea, I think we should load up with paying passengers here with the intent to transport them to Fogbound. They might be running from the fighting here, they might be business people, they might be travellers. We don't really care what their motives are, just that they have the cash to pay for the trip. If we do a good turn by folks along the way, that's fine, but it's not priority one." Wen says, "So, some orders..."

"Vee and Stefan, contact a passenger broker and get us a full complement of passengers bound for Fogbound. Fill all 20 low berths if you can and five of the passenger staterooms. One we'll have to keep for crew use, I'm afraid. Oh, and we're charging standard rates. I'd like to maximize our return on the passengers, so look for passengers that will double up in the staterooms...2 times 8 is better than 1 times 10."
Wen smiles.

"Simon, would you contact the local cargo brokers and see if you can find a good cargo for us to buy here that we can sell on Fogbound for a profit. Also find any freight that is bound for Fogbound that we can move at the standard 1 KCr/ton. I'd like to leave here fully loaded."

"Ana, I'd like you to see to setting up security for our ship. What have we got now, what do we need, and what can we afford to install right now?"

"Sara, can get in touch with your Imperial Scout Service friends here on Tegal and see if you can find out any more data on Fogbound, Shedezar and any other worlds in the vicinity."

"Manon and Logan, I want you to check systems on the bridge and in engineering. I'd like a report on how much we have to do to get the ship ready to lift ASAP. I'd really like us to be out of here within 3 days time if we can do it.

"Mark, you've got the really hard job." Wen's eyes twinkle a bit as he continues, "There are 9 of us and 4 crew cabins. We'll take 1 of the passenger staterooms for now, but that's 9 into 5 rooms. I want you to get the rooms ready for occupancy, all of them, and then assign quarters for each of us. The Captain should have a cabin to himself, but it will double as his office, so he's not going to have any more room than anyone else, really. I know that means doubling up for everyone else, but that can't be helped. Mark, coordinate with Logan on life support and Ana on security matters, but for this first voyage, at least, we'll abide by your cabin assignments."

"That leaves me." Wen grins, "I'm going to be busy for the next day, or so, getting our account set up at the bank and getting all the administrative stuff we need to get done to get out of here done.

"Once we have our bank account set up, and we know just how much money is in the kitty, we'll be able to process requests for purchases. Filling the Ship's Locker, buying additional software or hardware for security, and so on. We will have another meeting tomorrow to update everyone on our progress."

"Is this acceptable to everyone?"

I need to know how much of the 20,000 cr buy-in each PC is putting into the Ship's Account at this point so I can "get the account set up." If your PC can't put up the whole amount, we'll get from them later from their share of the profits, but we really need some Cash On Hand now to make purchases to get us going.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

erkenbrand
Strider
Strider

#105 Post by erkenbrand »

Eris wrote:"Simon, would you contact the local cargo brokers and see if you can find a good cargo for us to buy here that we can sell on Fogbound for a profit. Also find any freight that is bound for Fogbound that we can move at the standard 1 KCr/ton. I'd like to leave here fully loaded."
"Right you are, captain. I was more of a bridge man than down with the traders, but I know my way around broker systems.", he gets onto the communications console to locate brokerage sites and starts checking them out.

What rolls do I need to make for trade?
Eris wrote:I need to know how much of the 20,000 cr buy-in each PC is putting into the Ship's Account at this point so I can "get the account set up." If your PC can't put up the whole amount, we'll get from them later from their share of the profits, but we really need some Cash On Hand now to make purchases to get us going.
Simon donates his Cr 20,000, leaving him penniless.

GodricTheWell
Scout
Scout

#106 Post by GodricTheWell »

Debating if I should just rp that Mark heard Cpt. Wen's assignment speech. Or, since he already said his piece and went back outside to "guard" the ship... if he should have missed it.
insert(wit)

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#107 Post by Eris »

GodricTheWell wrote:Debating if I should just rp that Mark heard Cpt. Wen's assignment speech. Or, since he already said his piece and went back outside to "guard" the ship... if he should have missed it.
If you missed it, Wen will hunt Mark down and tell him individually. :)

Wen is going to be leaving the ship and heading to the bank that holds the mortgage on Mazie Star. He needs to find out if there are overdue payments, how much, and when the next payment is due. He'll also use this bank to set up the Ship's Account, transferring and/or depositing funds from each of the partners into the account.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee
Candles Against The Night, Jimi Woo; 38; 7B9BA9; Pilot-3, Comm-1, Broker-2, Admin-1, Streetwise-2, Steward-1, Computer-1, Vacc-1, Pistol-2, Cutlass-1; 60,000 lbC; AutoPistol, Cutlass, VaccSuit, HandComp.
Winedark Game: Merchant 1st Officer Antony "Andy" Sokolov, 787AA8, 46, 7 terms; Admin-1, Bribery-2, Electronics-1, Engineering-2, Navigation-4, Pilot-1, Revolver-1, Shotgun-1;Benefits: 8,000/yr, Cr50,000, Low Passage, Low Passage, Revolver, Shotgun

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#108 Post by Ramona »

Eris wrote:"Simon, would you contact the local cargo brokers and see if you can find a good cargo for us to buy here that we can sell on Fogbound for a profit. Also find any freight that is bound for Fogbound that we can move at the standard 1 KCr/ton. I'd like to leave here fully loaded."
Ana nods at Simon, “We should talk, I might be able to point you in a direction or two.”
Eris wrote:"Ana, I'd like you to see to setting up security for our ship. What have we got now, what do we need, and what can we afford to install right now?"
“Sir,” Ana says looking quickly about the lounge at the locks, cameras and such. “I’ll get the crew bio-metrics in the system first and then see if I can find some passenger keycards for the stateroom doors. If you’re headed out sir we should get you in the system first.”

Ana looks at Manon and Logan,“Once you get things online and pioritized maybe one of you can help familiarize me with what we’ve got and set up a secure com system for the crew.”

erkenbrand
Strider
Strider

#109 Post by erkenbrand »

Ramona wrote:Ana nods at Simon, “We should talk, I might be able to point you in a direction or two.”
Simons nods back, "Any assistance appreciated, its been a while since I've done deals."

lenusmars
Guide
Guide

#110 Post by lenusmars »

After signing the articles, Sara puts cards for 18000 credits on the table. "Sorry I'm short." Then stops and rolls her eyes and shakes her head ruefully. "I mean short of the buy in, but being short kind of relates to it. They wouldn't let me keep the vacc suit I had fitted out and it's not that easy to get one that fits me well, so..." She shrugs.
Eris wrote:"Sara, can get in touch with your Imperial Scout Service friends here on Tegal and see if you can find out any more data on Fogbound, Shedezar and any other worlds in the vicinity."
A touch of dismay flashes across her face, but she schools it pretty fast. With the scuttlebut in the scouts about her sudden resignation it will be a little humiliating to hit up her service mates for information, but she did say that was part of her contribution. "Yes sir, I'll get my gear stowed and see what I can find out."

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#111 Post by Ramona »

lenusmars wrote:After signing the articles, Sara puts cards for 18000 credits on the table. "Sorry I'm short." Then stops and rolls her eyes and shakes her head ruefully. "I mean short of the buy in, but being short kind of relates to it. They wouldn't let me keep the vacc suit I had fitted out and it's not that easy to get one that fits me well, so..." She shrugs.
Eris wrote:"Sara, can get in touch with your Imperial Scout Service friends here on Tegal and see if you can find out any more data on Fogbound, Shedezar and any other worlds in the vicinity."
Ana slides 2,000cr across the table to Sara,“When you can afford it, you can pay me back, now I need to steal our captain and get him into the system.”

lenusmars
Guide
Guide

#112 Post by lenusmars »

Yep, Sara is heading to hook up with her Scout buddies wherever scouts hang out. Not sure if that's a scene or what.

Eris
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#113 Post by Eris »

Ramona wrote:Growing tired of waiting for Wen to head forward Ana packs up the ID machine and heads aft looks ng to corner the skipper.

“Wen,” Ana says finally funding him, “no, don’t run off this won’t take long.”
You must have missed my post where I let Ramona do the ID thing a while back. Not a problem unless folks were waiting on me, because I was waiting on Frank to tell me what bank holds the mortgage, because I was going there to open the ship's account. :)
She inserts a thick white plastic card into the machine and places his hand on the the scanner. “Look, skip.” She says waiting for the scanner to finish processesing his palm and finger prints, “I’ve got a line on 10 modular bases, 6 tons, can hold 6 people per. Dingo wants 25k each and at 10k a passenger that’s a tidy little profit margin, way better than 1k per ton of cargo. Dingo might even be open to negotiation on that price.”

Ana holds the machine up to scan his face, “Smile, how about a serious face, look just hold still and don’t fidgit. The passenger fees will cover the costs of the bases and an extra 2ton of cargo each will give them a years worth of supplies. Take them to Fogbound and let them set up a colony.”

“Look here, iris scan next. Anyway,”she continues a blue light shining in his eye, “think about it, if you like it we can contact Vee and Simon and get them on this.”

The machine spits out a card with Wen’s shipboard credentials as Ana pushes a button uploading the information to the ships computer. She gives the card a quick shake before glancing at it and handing it to Wen, the card is warm to the touch. On the front surface is his name, a photograph and some basic information, on the back are a series of radial markings where a great deal more information is encoded.
We're going to need a ruling from Frank on the Modules before we can follow this up. I think Ramona is wanting to install some Modules in the cargo hold and put passengers in them for transport to Fogbound, right. It's a good idea if it will work...profitably. We need to know if the extra passenger slots are going to mean extra life support costs, how many passengers can we handle with the two PC's with Steward, and how much we can charge for passage in a Module (surely not 10 KCr!)? We would need to recoup the expense of 25 KCr per module, plus the costs of life support and incidentals, before we figure out profit. Frank?

"It is an idea worth thinking about Ramona, but we have to think out the logistics problems before we commit money to this."Wen says.
Character Stats
In the Marches, Referee

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#114 Post by Ramona »

I totally missed a Wen gets ID’d post, been chatting with Frank behind the scenes as I had a thought and bounced it off him and then we kinda fleshed it out. Waiting on Wen to make a decision to share the idea with Vee.

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#115 Post by joertexas »

Ramona wrote:“No one wants that Vee, people seem to value their eyesight a lot more now a days than they did back in the dark ages when I was young.”
"You're not that old," Vee replies. "Gotta go, need to see if I can round up some passengers." Vee steps into the bar and looks for the prospective passenger mentioned earlier.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches
Admin-1, Air/Raft-1, Computer-1, Gambling-1, Medic-2, Rifle-1, SMG-1, Streetwise-1.

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#116 Post by ffilz »

lenusmars wrote:Image
A touch of dismay flashes across her face, but she schools it pretty fast. With the scuttlebut in the scouts about her sudden resignation it will be a little humiliating to hit up her service mates for information, but she did say that was part of her contribution. "Yes sir, I'll get my gear stowed and see what I can find out."
Nothing more on Fogbound than has already been presented.

Shedezar has a gas giant mine that is largely run by robots and a small anti-social human administration.

Runaway environment has swamped Bistron and flooded all it's cities. The Class B high port still operates. There is sure to be sunken wealth for those willing to brave the freak storms that wrack the world.
Dr. Samuel Linkletter 6AAB83, Age 30, Doctor, 3 Terms. Medical-3, Blade Cbt-1, Streetwise-1, Mechanical (Cloth)-1, Scholar-2, Mechanical (Metal)-0, Mechanical (Wood)-0, Mechanical (Stone)-0, Mechanical (Machinery)-0, Admin-0, Pistol-0
Matsumoto Senichi Iuichi Unicorn Shugenja, Rank 1, Glory: 2;0, Honor: 3;6, XP: 5, FIRE 3 // Agility 3 / Intelligence 3, AIR 2 // Reflexes 2 / Aware 3, WATER 3 // Strength 3 / Perc 3, EARTH 2 // Stamina 2 / Will 2, VOID 2,
Calligraphy (Per) 1, Defense (Agil) 1, Herbalism (Int) 1, Horsemanship (Awar/Agil) 1, Hunting (Per) 1, Meditation (Void) 1, Kenjitsu (Agil) 1
Giotto Lombardi 856994 Age 26 (2 Terms) Electonics-1, Vacc Suit-0, Computer-1, Bribery-1, Shotgun-0, Cr 1000, Shotgun

GodricTheWell
Scout
Scout

#117 Post by GodricTheWell »

Mark listens to all the back and forth between the Captain, Ana and Vee and the guy with the problems. He's thinking the last place he wants to be is on an even more desolate planet (Fogbound) with a bunch of refugees. Short flashbacks of the attempted mutiny rattle his mind. Colleagues, friends, turned against each other when the chips were down. Do I want to go through all that again?

As he was thinking this through, his comm blinked with an urgent message. It was from his former Captain, Cpt. Filbin.

Wood. Retirement sucks. Heading back out. Still alive? Pack your bags.

Mark lifted his head up, looking around at this new ship, this new crew, looking for some visual cue to make everything clear.

Time to roll the dice. Should I stay? Or, should I go?

Hey gang, I keep forgetting to check in on this game. I then start panicking, thinking that everyone is wondering where I'm at. But, when I check in, I see that I haven't really missed much. I have to keep going back several pages and reading through to remind myself who is where and doing what...I am not at all familiar with all the particulars for prepping for space flight: cargo tonnage, oxygen consumption, etc. so it's difficult for me to get IN to all that.
I appreciate the knowledge, I wish I had it, but I don't (at least not yet). I'm all in for playing a narrative game, but the data/details stuff isn't going to profit much from my contributions.
This might be a more crunchy game than I was looking for, and definitely slower than I'd prefer. If these first 18 pages are setting the stage for how this game is going to play out... then I, or rather Mark, is probably going to bail and rejoin his old captain.
I don't want to leave in a lame way, I'm up for roleplaying it if it's of interest to anyone.
insert(wit)

ffilz
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#118 Post by ffilz »

GodricTheWell wrote:Mark listens to all the back and forth between the Captain, Ana and Vee and the guy with the problems. He's thinking the last place he wants to be is on an even more desolate planet (Fogbound) with a bunch of refugees. Short flashbacks of the attempted mutiny rattle his mind. Colleagues, friends, turned against each other when the chips were down. Do I want to go through all that again?

As he was thinking this through, his comm blinked with an urgent message. It was from his former Captain, Cpt. Filbin.

Wood. Retirement sucks. Heading back out. Still alive? Pack your bags.

Mark lifted his head up, looking around at this new ship, this new crew, looking for some visual cue to make everything clear.

Time to roll the dice. Should I stay? Or, should I go?

Hey gang, I keep forgetting to check in on this game. I then start panicking, thinking that everyone is wondering where I'm at. But, when I check in, I see that I haven't really missed much. I have to keep going back several pages and reading through to remind myself who is where and doing what...I am not at all familiar with all the particulars for prepping for space flight: cargo tonnage, oxygen consumption, etc. so it's difficult for me to get IN to all that.
I appreciate the knowledge, I wish I had it, but I don't (at least not yet). I'm all in for playing a narrative game, but the data/details stuff isn't going to profit much from my contributions.
This might be a more crunchy game than I was looking for, and definitely slower than I'd prefer. If these first 18 pages are setting the stage for how this game is going to play out... then I, or rather Mark, is probably going to bail and rejoin his old captain.
I don't want to leave in a lame way, I'm up for roleplaying it if it's of interest to anyone.
What are other folks feeling? It has been dragging on, and I'm all for expediting getting on with things, and in fact have been trying to do so. Are we getting stuck waiting for responses from people?

joertexas
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#119 Post by joertexas »

ffilz wrote:What are other folks feeling? It has been dragging on, and I'm all for expediting getting on with things, and in fact have been trying to do so. Are we getting stuck waiting for responses from people?
I'm fine with the game's pace, but I can keep up with whatever pace you set.
Joe Roberts (JR)
District 268
Prerna Nayar, 7C8A97

In the Marches

Ramona
Ranger
Ranger

#120 Post by Ramona »

joertexas wrote:
ffilz wrote:What are other folks feeling? It has been dragging on, and I'm all for expediting getting on with things, and in fact have been trying to do so. Are we getting stuck waiting for responses from people?
I'm fine with the game's pace, but I can keep up with whatever pace you set.
It’s a non face to face game and people have lives, you’ll always be waiting on people to reply. It’s the nature of the beast. I tend to give people 3 days and then I just assume they’re not replying anytime soon.

Return to “Wine Dark Rift (Classic Traveller)”