topic 03: Residents of Black Horse

#1 Post by bloodymage »

A thread for the townies.

bloodymage
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: Residents of Black Horse

#2 Post by bloodymage »

"Doc" heads over the the bank and asks about the vacancy in Doc Barrister's place. He's led behind the counter by a young gentleman and a gray-haired fellow with outrageous sideburns and a proper air, extends his hand.

William Preston is the name, sir. John is it? Pemberton. A proper name, sir. Just what can I do for you, John?

Larsthegreat
Squire
Squire

Pre-game no more!

#3 Post by Larsthegreat »

bloodymage wrote:"Doc" heads over the the bank and asks about the vacancy in Doc Barrister's place. He's led behind the counter by a young gentleman and a gray-haired fellow with outrageous sideburns and a proper air, extends his hand.

William Preston is the name, sir. John is it? Pemberton. A proper name, sir. Just what can I do for you, John?
The Doc frowns a little at the familiarity, but shakes the man's hand firmly. His voice is pleasant, with a gentlemanly southern accent. "Dr John Pemberton, at your service. Pleased to make your acquaintance, Mr. Preston. It is my understanding the doctor's office here in town is available to let; may I have a look? At your convenience, of course.

Return to “The Good, Bad & Ugly”