OOC thread/Vacation Notices

GreyWolfVT
Wants a special title like Scott

Re: OOC thread/Vacation Notices

#21 Post by GreyWolfVT »

A shame some of the old crew isn't around MW namely.
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
― Paul S. Kemp, Shadowbred
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."
― Paul S. Kemp, Twilight Falling

Algrim Tirion Dwarf - HarnMaser
Dalin Silverhand Dwarf Thief - Barrowmaze
Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion
Roan Gravelbeard Dwarf Fighter - Hedge's Greyhawk Adventures
Torvik Shadowhood Dwarf Fighter/Thief - Nocturne
DM - GreyWolf's Mystara Adventures - AD&D 2e

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#22 Post by Rukellian »

GreyWolfVT wrote:A shame some of the old crew isn't around MW namely.
:( yeah, my thoughts exactly.
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Zhym
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#23 Post by Zhym »

This is going to be an insanely busy week for me. I may not have time to post. Please NPC my character as needed.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#24 Post by Rukellian »

NinjaHunter, once you provide some rolls I can continue. Unless.... you are waiting for me to roll for you? If it's the latter, I apologize. I do not like to take away that ability from a player, to roll the dice, unless he/she asks me to do so. I've been operating under the assumption lately that the players would roll for their own actions. This correct with everyone?
Even a child that receives one bit of praise has the ability to excel in a single talent, and those who receive regular encouragement can feel confidence, achieve success, and become leading members of society. Because they don’t believe they are worthless, they don’t need to raise a fist and have vengeance against fate or the world at large… ~Inspector Lunge

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#25 Post by Rukellian »

Alright, instead of me trying to guess where everyone is at right now, please let me know if any of you are waiting on something from me. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.

GreyWolfVT

#26 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I'm waiting on you ;)
“All men did have darkness. Some wore it in the form of horns. Some bore it invisibly as rot in their souls.”
"If good people won’t do the hard things, evil people will always win, because evil people will do anything."

Elwood 'Dug' The Bounty Hunter Dwarf Swashbuckler - Hedge's Adventures in the World of Golarion

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#27 Post by Rukellian »

Sorry for the delays. The posts should be up now.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#28 Post by Rukellian »

For those on the hero side, I'd ask that you wait just a bit longer. Certain outside influences are at play and depending on what happens, it could cause a dramatic change in your situation. Thank you for understanding, and I hope to get back to providing an update shortly.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#29 Post by Rukellian »

I have another player getting a character ready. The hero arc will continue shortly. Once the player is ready, I will advance both stories. Thank you for your patience everyone.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#30 Post by Rukellian »

Thank you for the reminder, Ninja Hunter. It happens every now and then, a natural side effect of juggling multiple games at once. Sometimes I post in many others and forget one or two sub-division of another.

I do try to at least keep the game going every week, posting 2-3 times optimally, but if I haven't posted after a week, a brief reminder here or via PM will be all I need. Thanks.

-Ruke

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#31 Post by Rukellian »

I'm back from my Thanksgiving break and will be ready to start posting again. Just waiting for Monsieur to get the party started.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#32 Post by Rukellian »

A post will be coming up later today, got plans this morning and early afternoon.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#33 Post by Rukellian »

I will have an update to the action posted tomorrow morning or early afternoon, one of the two.

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#34 Post by Monsieur Rose »

Sorry for the delay. Finally closed on a new house yesterday. The last few days were just full of suck.

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#35 Post by Rukellian »

An update will come for everyone after the holidays, as soon as maybe Tuesday morning. Can't make any promises with my family plans constantly being updated.

May you have a Merry Christmas, and if I am not able to update before then, a Happy New Year as well!

Monsieur Rose
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#36 Post by Monsieur Rose »

To you and everyone else as well. Hope everyone is enjoying the company of those who love them.

GreyWolfVT

#37 Post by GreyWolfVT »

I enjoyed my extra time off from work but I'm back at it for three days then taking a couple extra days off for New Year just so I don't have to be back in the office until January 3rd. Hope everyone else had a great Christmas and Happy Holidays. :)

Rukellian
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

#38 Post by Rukellian »

I'm back from the winter holidays and I would like to continue this game in earnest; however, I have a problem. I am a hero short at the moment, BuckshotChuck had to bow out for personal reasons and cannot give his character any more attention right now. This leaves the remaining hero player at a disadvantage, there being at least 2 villains on the board right now.

I'd rather not start up the game again until I know that someone can help fill that spot. The only other option I have is to have our remaining hero player go rogue, or create a villain.... :twisted: The hero arc would be resolved and officially dropped, and the villain arc would continue.

My advertising skills are not what they used to be, I can't work the recruitment thread these days. So if we are going to fill that empty spot and perhaps bring more on board for this game, I will need your help in finding someone interested in playing this sort of game, who doesn't mind learning a new system or is already familiar with GURPS. A tall order, I know, but again, my options are limited at the moment.

GreyWolfVT

#39 Post by GreyWolfVT »

welcome back Ruke :)

GreyWolfVT

#40 Post by GreyWolfVT »

TBH not entirely sure I want to post my actions in the same thread as the heroes, kinda doesn't sound right now that we are clearly PvP here, or am I the only one thinking this way?

Return to “Rebirth of Power (4e GURPS)”