:D

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

Re: :D

#101 Post by sonofotho »

badams30 wrote:We are! Getting ready to head home tomorrow. Normally I love the beach, but chasing three kids around all day in the sun has worn me out. Did you see the pics from Medieval Times? The knight we were cheering won and out of the whole audience they crowned Emma the "Queen of Love and Beauty" She was beaming. Said it was the "Best day of my LIFE!" That's my gal.
Awesome!

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#102 Post by connivingsumo »

sonofotho wrote:
badams30 wrote:We are! Getting ready to head home tomorrow. Normally I love the beach, but chasing three kids around all day in the sun has worn me out. Did you see the pics from Medieval Times? The knight we were cheering won and out of the whole audience they crowned Emma the "Queen of Love and Beauty" She was beaming. Said it was the "Best day of my LIFE!" That's my gal.
Awesome!
omg how cute is that!!?? :mrgreen:

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#103 Post by badams30 »

And here's the Queen with the victorious Knight and the Princess. They were super cool to her. And a week later, she's still wearing the tiara and sash around the house. She's so happy. That's my gal.
Attachments
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg (156.8 KiB) Viewed 3467 times

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#104 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:And here's the Queen with the victorious Knight and the Princess. They were super cool to her. And a week later, she's still wearing the tiara and sash around the house. She's so happy. That's my gal.
That's awesome! <3

spanningtree
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#105 Post by spanningtree »

Awesome! :D
Anall nathrack uthos bethos doss yell yenva. -Merlin

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#106 Post by greyarea »

That's fantastic. Is she going to roll up a character and play here? ;)

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#107 Post by sonofotho »

Must have been an amazing experience for her (and the proud parents)!

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#108 Post by badams30 »

greyarea wrote:That's fantastic. Is she going to roll up a character and play here? ;)
She asks a lot of questions about D&D in general, so I don't think it will be long. She asked if there were princesses in the game. She has quite an imagination, so I could see her playing. My youngest daughter is all about babies and princess dolls, and I don't see her doing it. As for my son, he's nuts. Not sure about that guy.

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#109 Post by badams30 »

sonofotho wrote:Must have been an amazing experience for her (and the proud parents)!
Oh yes. She's STILL talking about it. She was telling everyone who would listen at her sister's birthday party this past weekend. But if you ever met my Emma, you could totally see her being picked. She's never met a stranger, and she's got a bubbly, contagious cheerful personality. And we spent a bunch of $$$ for that week vacation, and that single $35 ticket made the whole trip. No kidding.

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#110 Post by greyarea »

badams30 wrote:
greyarea wrote:That's fantastic. Is she going to roll up a character and play here? ;)
She asks a lot of questions about D&D in general, so I don't think it will be long. She asked if there were princesses in the game. She has quite an imagination, so I could see her playing. My youngest daughter is all about babies and princess dolls, and I don't see her doing it. As for my son, he's nuts. Not sure about that guy.
White Star has the Aristocrat class for PCs, which is basically the "Princess Leia" class. Adapt that for LL and she's got a PC! :)

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#111 Post by badams30 »

Hey guys! Just checking.. everyone still here? Just awaiting next actions...

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#112 Post by connivingsumo »

badams30 wrote:Hey guys! Just checking.. everyone still here? Just awaiting next actions...
Daregold is ready! :D *attempting to hide in shadows to be "unseen" by the potential opponent.

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#113 Post by sonofotho »

Hey guys - so sorry for going AWOL!! I hope I have slowed things down. Crazy, crazy times at work the last couple weeks. Really sorry!

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#114 Post by badams30 »

No worries! It's been a busy summer. I have been bouncing all over the place.

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#115 Post by connivingsumo »

sonofotho wrote:Hey guys - so sorry for going AWOL!! I hope I have slowed things down. Crazy, crazy times at work the last couple weeks. Really sorry!
It's all good, buddy, glad to have you back! :mrgreen:

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#116 Post by connivingsumo »

So excited to have this game going again!

Hope you had a nice trip with your family! I enjoyed the photos. :)

badams30
Ranger Knight
Ranger Knight

#117 Post by badams30 »

connivingsumo wrote:So excited to have this game going again!

Hope you had a nice trip with your family! I enjoyed the photos. :)
Thanks! Sorry for the delay. Yeah, Disney was a riot, it totally wore me out. The kids were ecstatic. We've never been on a vacation where they were like "I don't want to go home." EVER. We had a great time. Misty and I are still BEAT from the ordeal, but it was really worth it.

As an aside, my gang is terrified of 99.9% of all rides that are: Dark, scary, fast, bumpy, loud. We put them on the "Dinosaur" ride at Animal Kingdom, and they all were screaming in total abject terror. It was a low point in our parenting quotient. We didn't realize they'd freak, but they did. It was memorable, for good and bad reasons.

I promise to keep this moving a bit faster going forward. Thanks, Guys. You are the best.

sonofotho
Pathfinder
Pathfinder

#118 Post by sonofotho »

Hi all... again, sorry for being absent. During one of the posting pauses I had some work issues and then was down with the flu for 5 days.... sorry. Looking forward now to some regular posting!!

connivingsumo
Ranger
Ranger

#119 Post by connivingsumo »

The last time the DM posted this church was just built. :lol: :lol: :lol:

greyarea
Ranger Lord
Ranger Lord

#120 Post by greyarea »

LOLOLOLOLOLOL